Oh, that was absolutely beautiful, Nan!

Hope I can be back with more later. Let me just say - what a perfect use of that deserted beach, and I loved Clark telling Lois about himself. And I love dhow Lois promised him that they would track down those who had the Kryptonite and stop that threat to him. And I loved it even more when Clark told her what she had meant to him, and particularly, why he had married her, and that he absolutely wanted to stay married to her! And Lois's reaction - this was priceless:

"Don't cry, Lois," he murmured in her ear. "It doesn't matter what I want. What you want is what's important. If you don't think you can handle it --"

"Just shut up!" she said fiercely, her voice breaking on the word. "Damn it, Clark! Just for once, will you stop trying to please everybody else and just please yourself? You're married to me, for better or worse, and I'm not letting you out of it! I --"
And then you made it adorably clear that Lois and Clark are going to be happy to stay married to one another!!!!

Quite suddenly, she found her words cut off as his mouth closed on hers, and then she was kissing him as if her life depended on it. She wasn't aware of it when her feet left the ground, or that they were lying on the picnic blanket, but she noticed it when her bikini seemed to disappear. She reached out to pull at the cloth of the Hawaiian shirt that he had been wearing, and her fingers encountered smooth skin.

"I love you," Clark's voice whispered roughly in her ear.

"Shut up," she said. "You talk too much."
Aaaaawwww!!! *happy sigh*

I loved it! thumbsup sloppy

Ann