Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37343 01/15/07 06:36 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm waiting for comments PLEASE? Somebody?

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#37344 01/15/07 07:16 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Perry certainly didn't become editor cuz he knew how to yodel.

Great part.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#37345 01/15/07 09:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, a sequel! smile That's a good cover story they've got going there. Even if Perry sees through it laugh probably no one else will. Clark is going to have his hands full with a baby, though. And who's gonna watch her while Daddy's out saving the world? Lois had better have something in mind. But I'll bet she does.

Post more, I'm reading smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#37346 01/15/07 09:20 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I'm reading, too. Please don't worry about not getting rapid-fire feedback. I've learned that a dearth of feedback is sometimes an indication that people just haven't found your post yet, and multi-chapter stories usually don't get the flurries of comments that short vignettes do. It's just the nature of the beast.

I like the way Perry softly interrogated Clark and decided that he's gotten better at lying. If Perry can't spot the inconsistencies right away, it's doubtful any casual conversation would tip anyone off.

And, like Pam, I look forward to seeing just how "interesting" Clark's life will be now. His hearing wil pick up, "211 in progress, Metro Bank and Trust." (211 is an armed robbery.) But Superman can't respond because Clark is in the middle of cleaning up an especially dirty diaper!

Lois needs to let him do most of that, too. It will show him just how much he missed out on with his own child, who he didn't know he had.

Keep it up. I really liked "Plane Storm," and if this one is as good as its predecessor, we're in for a real treat.

Oh, Pam, I read the story quoted in your sig. Darkly hilarious! Wish I'd written it.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#37347 01/16/07 03:43 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard