Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Yay! One more part! laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Kerth
Kerth
Nice to see the rookie get such a fast reply to his objections. Of course the other response would have been to have him hit by a bullet bouncing off someone, just to show that maybe he has a point... but obviously Clark has trained the newcomers well.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, more Supercop! Johnny sure got a prompt comeuppance laugh You'd think a cop would get better training than that... but people are able to think the most amazingly stupid things when they put their minds to it...

Looking forward to Robert Owens getting *his* comeuppance, which I trust will be equally as effective. And is Sue gonna give birth in this story, or what? smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice handling of Johnny.

Marcus, you bite your tongue razz wink

Looking forward to more.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Glad you liked what happened with Johnny. I realize that he should know such things, but after all, Mayson Drake didn't, and she was not only a lawyer but an assistant D.A.. I recall her asking Superman if he had a license to chase criminals and thinking the first time I heard it that she ought to know better. I figured that set a precedent. laugh

And yes, Marcus, since Lois and Henderson have Superman's powers, he'd certainly be negligent if he didn't make sure they knew what they were doing, wouldn't he? wink

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Great chapter. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard