Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Supercop II: The Black Knight -- 11/13? - 12/12/06 06:21 AM
Yay! One more part! laugh

Jose hyper
Nice to see the rookie get such a fast reply to his objections. Of course the other response would have been to have him hit by a bullet bouncing off someone, just to show that maybe he has a point... but obviously Clark has trained the newcomers well.
Yay, more Supercop! Johnny sure got a prompt comeuppance laugh You'd think a cop would get better training than that... but people are able to think the most amazingly stupid things when they put their minds to it...

Looking forward to Robert Owens getting *his* comeuppance, which I trust will be equally as effective. And is Sue gonna give birth in this story, or what? smile

PJ
Nice handling of Johnny.

Marcus, you bite your tongue razz wink

Looking forward to more.

James
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Supercop II: The Black Knight -- 11/13? - 12/12/06 04:43 PM
Glad you liked what happened with Johnny. I realize that he should know such things, but after all, Mayson Drake didn't, and she was not only a lawyer but an assistant D.A.. I recall her asking Superman if he had a license to chase criminals and thinking the first time I heard it that she ought to know better. I figured that set a precedent. laugh

And yes, Marcus, since Lois and Henderson have Superman's powers, he'd certainly be negligent if he didn't make sure they knew what they were doing, wouldn't he? wink

Nan
Great chapter. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards