Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just caught up with 9 & 10.

Wow, they are on the trail, but I imagine that Robert has some twisted trick up his sleeves.

Looking forward to more from you soon, on all fronts!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Kerth
Kerth
Good! Posting quickly wink

No complains from your fans laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Nan,
I'm so glad you're posting this story again-- and regularly. I love the Supercop series, and your Henderson is wonderful. Keep posting!!

Hutch

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Great chapter, I am really enjoying this story!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story, Nan, keep writing!

Loved the line about Norma not being any more of a supercop than Henderson lol Considerably less of one, in fact!

And if she doesn't figure that out by the end of the fic, I for one will be very surprised.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, am reading and very much enjoying this story. You write with a beautiful, natural flow, Nan, and I the feminist am of course enjoying a story where I'm allowed to hate a rapist. All the more so since this man seems a lot more realistic, and also a lot more scary, than someone like, say, Tempus.

But you are making me feel that Norma isn't taking the threat to her person suffciently seriously. Shouldn't she have told her husband? Suppose she does get raped. Okay, I don't think that will really happen, but suppose it did. Wouldn't her husband be terribly upset when he found out that the rape might not have happened if he had been at home, which he would have been if Norma had only told him?

Then again... I think you are very right that many women don't want to think that they could be a target for a rapist. I can easily imagine that Norma would tell herself that she isn't in that much danger, and she shouldn't have to act as if was hiding or asking for protection all the time. And maybe she finds it embarrassing to ask others to constantly protect her. I think many women feel that they don't want to be that kind of a burden, and as for Norma, she is a cop and should be able to take care of herself, right? I guess that may be what she is telling herself.

I'm so interested in seeing how you will wrap all this up, Nan! smile

Ann

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'm trying to catch up with the feedback threads this morning while I'm babysitting. Trying to keep track of a 2.5 year old boy and his 7 month old sister isn't very conducive to composition <g>.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, which I very much appreciate. I'm hoping to finish S2 in 3 or maybe 4 more parts and then I can get on to my half-done Christmas story. Hopefully I'll have a few little twists in it that people haven't thought of, but I'm going to try to make it as romantic as I ever can, at least at the end. (Don't anybody expect nfic, though. That just doesn't seem to be something I can write. I guess I'm too inhibited to put something that private down on paper for all to see <g>.)

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard