Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
You know what goes here.

[edited to add 'feedback' to the subject-line]

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great section, Elle, and even better for being long!

This line made me smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, Elle, you're not only evil, you've set a new gold standard of evilness with this (EvilElena definitely has a challenge on her hands wink ). Luthor was hilariously creepy - I think it's just the fact that he's just *so* out of character that makes him icky, rather than anything he says or does. And then to top that off with Scardino! Boy, you're having fun with this, aren't you?

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well Cat is Perry, Lex is a Saint, Perry is Mayor, Lois is Wanda and Clark is out of the closet. Very interesting Alt fic. I can't wait for Lois and Clark to meet. Now why is Scardino there and who is May? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Luthor, a missionary? :rolleyes: Clark feeling uneasy around him, eek Will he do something or did he do something to deserve this confused

It was nice to see Alice in the story goofy post more soon thumbsup

Kerth
Kerth
Does this make me evil yet??
Not yet, but you're getting close to the line. smile

Yeah May, I love you too."

The man closed the flip phone and looked at Clark. "I love my wife, but the woman doesn't always check in with reality. Daniel Scardino."
Finally! smile1 It was time that somobody put those two together.

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooooooooh, Elle. Wonderful segment! Just loved it. This gets more intriguing and more enjoyable by the minute.

Previous posters have pretty much said everything else that caught my eye. Like Wendy I rotflol at the Chippendale line. I think Yvonne hit the nail on the head with Luthor. He's so eerily creepy he had my skin crawling along with Clark's as I read. Bleah! <g>

I loved the substitution of Alice and Perry for Martha and Jonathan - with the telephone pickup and all. Very clever!

And LOL'd again at the Rocky Road/Chocolate allusion.

And....Dan Scardino!! ROTFL! And I never even registered who May was till I got to this folder.

Inspired! Keep it coming!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Evil, Elle? Nooo... Let's see, you put together Wanda Detroit, Lex Luthor and Daniel Scardino, together with a lonely CK, all in the same story...

Now, why ever would anyone think you're evil??? laugh

I hope you're planning on solving this mess, and the sooner the better. Poor Clark really needs his Lois...

Anywa, I'm loving every word of this story!

Keep it coming,

Cris

Cris
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Elle

This is great. thumbsup thumbsup

What a twist!
Luthor as a missionary, yikes! evil
Scardino, Wanda! shock

I'm enjoying this immensely and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Elle,
good intriguing story
ditto others- interesting character situations
more soon please
merry

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Elle, good instalment.

Let's see... Lex is a saintly god-fearing missionary. Lana has been remodeled into an insiteful caring friend. Cat is a highly competant editor. Perry and Alice are still happily married. And Daniel Scardino is a befuddled and henpecked husband to a 'round the bend' Mayson. This is not evil.

What is evil *IS* that we haven't seen Lois yet!

Tank the Retired (who thinks that there is enough fodder for several conspiracy theorys laid out in this fic so far)

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
This story is great! I finally caught up with all 7 parts today and I'm so glad I did! smile1 Wow Lex as a mercinary, Scardino as chocolate... and Wanda Detriot... I love it jump

Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard