Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Matrix Thank you for Season 5 & 6... - 04/09/06 08:28 PM
I am knew to FoLCdom and fanfic and these boards, sorry to say for me. I've been a fan since the show originally aired in '93 and never missed an episode, but I didn't have internet access back then. I wish I could have been involved back when all of this was new.

I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to anyone who was involved in the creation of season's 5 & 6 - through inspiration, writing, editing, whatever. They were absolutely wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute spent reading them. In fact I'm going to begin re-reading them to see what I catch the 2nd time around. They characters were so alive. It was if I were watching the episodes instead of reading them. Wonderful!

My only regret is that I didn't know about them sooner. But I wanted to thank any and all who were involved in the creation of Season 5 and 6. I can tell it was truly a labor of love and they were most appreciated! And I have read many more other wonderful fanfics here besides season 5 and 6 - this is great!

Okay, I'm through gushing now. I just had to say my thanks.

P.S. - All that reading inspired me to try my hand at writing a fanfic. It's done, I just have a few people I want to read it first before I post it to the archive. Hopefully you'll all like it. Look for it in the coming week or so. It's called "A Cut Above The Rest". Thanks!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards