Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: dcarson Cat Chow - 02/11/11 03:37 PM
In "Illusions of Grandeur" Cat lets her inner exhibitionist out earlier and ends up married to Arthur Chow. When someone (Luthor) goes after Arthur she calls on Lois & Clark for help investigating.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Cat Chow - 02/14/11 09:43 PM
Are you giving a story idea? I'm assuming that's what it is since Cat never married Arthur Chow. It does sound like a potentially interesting story.
Posted By: dcarson Re: Cat Chow - 02/14/11 11:34 PM
This is why I can come up with ideas but not actually write anything. Yes the idea came to me and I posted it hoping to inspire someone.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Cat Chow - 02/15/11 02:45 AM
Sounds like a fine plan. I'd love to see Cat a little more mature, though. Maybe she even turns out to be a talented investigator herself?
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Cat Chow - 02/15/11 06:51 AM
Somehow that sounds familiar, Mellie. wink
Posted By: dcarson Re: Cat Chow - 02/15/11 07:28 PM
Cat never struck me as stupid. A bit shallow and self centered but smart. So a marriage that works much better than people thought it would and her going to L&C with a list of what's happening and evidence that it is not coincidence asking for help saving her husband.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Cat Chow - 02/15/11 08:45 PM
No, Cat never struck me as stupid, either. In fact, I wrote an older Cat and older Jimmy as a married couple. And Cat wasn't writing for the gossip column anymore. wink
Posted By: Christina Re: Cat Chow - 04/27/14 12:51 PM
Bumping this. Did anyone ever write this?
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Cat Chow - 04/28/14 03:16 PM
I don't think so, no.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards