Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Annie B. Margot Kidder Dead at 69 - 05/14/18 06:22 PM
Superman Star Margot Kidder Dead at Age 69

Actress Margot Kidder, best known for playing Lois Lane in the "Superman" films in the 1970s and 1980s, has died at the age of 69, a funeral home in Montana said on Monday.
She was among the best actresses to portray Lois Lane, and in spite of running into problems, she overcame them and restarted her career. RIP.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Margot Kidder Dead at 69 - 05/14/18 07:07 PM
She brought joy to many with her performances, and from all I have heard, she was a gracious lady. May she rest in peace.

- Lynn
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Margot Kidder Dead at 69 - 05/14/18 07:23 PM
Rest in peace, Margot Kidder.
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Margot Kidder Dead at 69 - 05/14/18 08:15 PM
RIP. I had the privilege of meeting her and shaking her hand five years ago at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, IL. Still have the photo she signed for me hanging on my wall. From the brief minute I had with her, she seemed like a very nice person. Without my sister or I even asking, she even offered to retake the picture she had posed for with us. She had decided after taking it that the first one hadn't come out very well.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Margot Kidder Dead at 69 - 05/14/18 09:36 PM
So sad. mecry I wish I had gotten a chance to meet her. She redefined the character of Lois Lane IMO and was a wonderfully funny woman that accomplished much. She will be missed.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Margot Kidder Dead at 69 - 05/16/18 12:58 AM
She added a new dimension to Lois Lane. It will be very sad to see that amazing film again. The flying sequence with Christopher Reeve was breathtaking.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards