Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Catherine Bruce New MV: When I Breathe - 05/31/08 09:18 PM
I actually started this video last July, and the first few seconds had been collecting dust on my hard drive ever since. I picked it back up last night when the Vidding Bug bit my heiny again.

Now, this is Melissa Etheridge's "Breathe," which is a song I absolutely love. I thought it would be perfect for Clark during the whole Clone/Amnesia Arc. I tried to stay to those episodes, but so many scenes from before and after kept wiggling their way in, especially at the end.

Okay. So originally, I was just gonna give this a melancholy ending, but I'm afraid my day has been pretty bad, so I took my aggressions out on poor Clark. So instead of Melancholy, we have 'OMG I can't BELIEVE that happened where's my tissue??' I know I know, BAD Cat!

Jenn was a doll, and let me pester her last night and today about clips. She had nothing to do with the end, so don't go after HER with the angry spear dudes wink Those are mine!

When I Breathe - 36MB
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 05/31/08 09:49 PM
CAT!!! That was so tragically beautiful! I was ready for a sad ending, but I had no idea! I won't give it away though. The rest of you will have to watch for yourselves.

Your clips were well chosen and perfectly heartbreaking. You also had some really cool effects in there. Nicely done! (even though I'm now all depressed!)
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/01/08 03:08 AM
Weird. Last night I was thinking about this exact ending to a vid and wishing someone would manipulate the clips and make it. The only difference was that poor Supes ended up dead as a result of Lex or Tempus (or any combination of baddies). Do you do requests? wink

Loved it and great song. I do love a good power ballad. smile
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/01/08 09:52 AM
Sorry about the bad day getting worse. But that did turn into a really wonderful video. smile Evil ending, but it works so well with this song.

*squishy hugs*
Posted By: Eva Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/01/08 03:02 PM
Hi Cat,

Sorry that your day went so badly ... but that you had to take it out on poor, poor Clarkie ...

Seriously, though, although my Melissa Etheridge days are long over, this was another great choice to vid smile

Thanks for posting,

Eva
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/02/08 12:56 PM
Wow - great video thumbsup , although I had hoped for a different ending *sniff*. While watching the video I realized that obviously I've actually never watched the Clone-arc, because some of the scenes you used I've seen for the first time [Linked Image]
Posted By: jedilady Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/11/08 10:14 AM
Great video! I really liked the desaturation on some of the clips and the ones with double images. Loved the ending, too. I'm a sucker for sad endings!

Tammy
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/13/08 06:22 AM
*Squee* I Love this song.

Loved the emotion, and the effects on the clips. And the ending!!! That's my girl!! devil

*sigh* God I miss videos. Must ignore calling.

Rach
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: New MV: When I Breathe - 06/15/08 07:34 AM
Song is great and the vid is super!!

If you think about it the ending is actually romantic... in a twisted way wink

Anyway thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards