Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KSaraSara Clip finding help - 08/30/06 10:31 PM
All right guys... I'm stumped.

Can anyone think of a clip in which Clark is winking?

Sara smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: Clip finding help - 08/31/06 05:34 AM
Does he wink in that scene where he and Jimmy and Perry are smoking cigars in Lois's daydream? I think the episode is "Chi of Steel" - when they are saying "Women"...

Kind of a silly scene but I was thinking maybe he winked in it... or maybe not. confused

I'll think some more...
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Clip finding help - 08/31/06 08:16 AM
I just watched the Pilot and Man of Steel Bars. I'm pretty sure I remember a wink in one of them.
Oh, and I've got to say I was pretty excited - the tape I watched of the Pilot was the one I recorded when the show aired the very first time. Yippee. (I just located it so I was pretty happy...)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Clip finding help - 08/31/06 09:49 AM
I definitely remember at least one wink. Trouble is, I can't for the life of me remember which episode it was in.

Bother. That's going to bug the heck out of me now. I can see it so clearly in my mind. For some reason, I think it's when they're both at the DP.

Yes, I know. That was very helpful. laugh

Hope someone comes up with the answer soon. If only to save me the frustration. goofy

LabRat smile
Posted By: Selinde Re: Clip finding help - 08/31/06 12:32 PM
Pff I remember something like that too, LabRat.. Now the next three days that wink will be the only thing I'll be able to think about.. goofy
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Clip finding help - 08/31/06 07:23 PM
Thanks for the ideas of where to look, guys! I'll be doing that later tonight. smile

Lab and Selinde? I do this ALL the time, where I'd swear I know I saw something... only most of the time I'll realise that it's a mental image I have in my head from reading so much fanfic, and the clip never existed in the first place. *sigh*

Sara smile
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Clip finding help - 08/31/06 11:30 PM
You might have already tried the scripts but nevertheless I have an idea:

'Twas the Night Before Mxymas

When you look for "wink", you'll find:

he SUPER HEARS PANIC IN PROGRESS, underscored by a BANK ALARM. He tries to hide it, but she can sense these things by now. She pulls back.
LOIS (CONT'D) That better be sleigh bells you're hearing...
CLARK Bank alarm.
LOIS Great. I can only think of one other guy who works on Christmas Eve. _Go_.

They hold the look for a beat. He smiles, winks, moves to...

Well, I haven't seen the scene (and can't remember at all) as I don't have S4 but maybe it works - but I keep searching wink

Bye,

Jana

PS: I just read about Clark winking in IASWAA, so I had a look at it. But it's only in the scripts, he doesn't do it in the show.
But it was nice to have a look at it, though, cause, well, it's him wearing nothing but a towel laugh (okay, and a tooth brush, but even THAT can be pretty sexy, it's strange...).
That's how a morning should start smile (it's quarter to nine here)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Clip finding help - 09/01/06 03:58 AM
Oh! Oh! Schnuffichen gave me a notion. Does he wink at her when they're playing strip poker in Lethal Weapon?

Actually, S4 is probably your best best, I think. Lots more winking opportunities when they're married. goofy

LabRat smile
Posted By: KathyM Re: Clip finding help - 09/01/06 08:53 AM
Does he wink at her when they're playing strip poker in Lethal Weapon?
Yes! The close-up on Clark's face as he does this was what I kept picturing in my head last night when I read this thread, but I couldn't get a grasp of the rest of the scene. Thanks, Labby!

And I checked the Mxymas scene too. There was a wink in the script, but not the way they filmed it.

Kathy
Posted By: Matrix Re: Clip finding help - 09/01/06 09:02 AM
Yeah! A wink has been found...

I wonder if that's the wink I was remembering too... I just remembered it had something to do with him playing poker - but I thought it was poker from Lois's dream when they were smoking cigars...

So, yeah! There you have it Sara!

BTW - just what are you planning to do with this little clip? Hmmmm? Is there a new music vid in our futures?

dance
Posted By: LabRat Re: Clip finding help - 09/02/06 05:59 AM
Yay! Course...it's not the wink in my mind's eye. In that one, I'm still convinced they're at the DP. Clark is - perhaps - straightening his tie....?

LabRat smile
Posted By: tayryn Re: Clip finding help - 09/02/06 06:28 AM
There's also a small wink at the end of Soulmates when Lois comes out with the black teddy.

Tayryn
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Clip finding help - 09/02/06 09:44 AM
Originally posted by LabRat:
Clark is - perhaps - straightening his tie....?
Which is indeed something, he doesn't do too often, right? laugh

But yeah, I know what you mean, I can think of hundreds of situation where I think he must have blinked but I haven't found one by now frown

But I'm on it wink

Bye,

Jana
Posted By: Julia Re: Clip finding help - 09/02/06 10:01 AM
What about Super Mann? Lois asks Clark something along the lines of if he understands every language. And he answers that sometimes he has trouble understanding her. And I think he COULD have winked right there, but I'm really not sure confused
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: Clip finding help - 09/02/06 10:14 AM
No, Julia, no winking at that point - I just had a look at it cause I also thought it might be a good point.
He's just grinning and looking to down to her - so eben it there was a wink, we'd not see it.

[Linked Image]

Bye,

Jana
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Clip finding help - 09/03/06 09:33 PM
Thank you guys so much!! I can't say what this was for righ tnow, but hopefully you'll know soon enough. devil

Sara smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards