Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 01:52 PM
Here's my latest creation. All thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated! laugh

Fall to Pieces - Avril Lavigne

If anyone can/wants to make an RP version of it, be my guest. smile

~Anna
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 04:27 PM
Yay! I love Avril (well, there are a few songs I don't like... wink ). This is one of those songs I haven't listened to too often so I would have never expected a L&C vid from it! But you did an awesome job, Anna!!

On with the play by play comments goofy

Ooh... nice first lyric match!

OOOH!! NICE!!!!!! *Awesome* lyric match on "things you can't undo"!!

Wowie... and you keep going with the matches!

AWWWW!! The first "I just want to cry in front of you! *sniff*

Ack!! You're killing me with waffs, Anna!! The TOGOM part... *sigh*

Gah!!! And the first kiss!!! *melts into waffy puddle*

goofy )
Posted By: Shadow Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 05:05 PM
Ohhhh now I'm all puddley.

Where's the mop? This just won't do.

I definitely got misty-eyed during the second verse. TOGOM fit so well with it.

What else, what else. I guess I didn't realize how often Lois seems to...fall to pieces. I'll be first in line to call her a mess inside, but I'm not sure I was aware how often she shows it...at least around Clark.

Great, great job.
JD
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 06:13 PM
For some reason it plays until the line "I looked away" and then it stops and says error on it for me. I downloaded it 3 times. It comes in stuffed. when I unstuff it it gives me an error. Could you send me an unstuffed version? Laura
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 06:55 PM
Very nice! Like the scenes of Lois "falling to pieces". Well done.

PS: I liked your "Save a Horse" video too I just didn't comment. smile Keep making awsome videos!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 07:34 PM
I can't download it either!! frown frown frown When I go to unzip it it says "file is corrupted." Help! I love this song and I would really LOVE to see this video!
Posted By: BanAnna Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 07:44 PM
I don't usually put up unzipped versions of my vids for download because sometimes people stream them off the site and it eats up my bandwidth, but since so many people are having trouble with this one, I'll make an exception.

Please right click on it, and choose 'save target as.' Hopefully this will work for you guys. smile

Fall to Pieces

~Anna
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/19/05 08:30 PM
Thanks Anna, you're the best!! I'm off to download it now, keeping my fingers crossed it works. wink
Posted By: damara531 Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/20/05 09:19 PM
Wow Anna! That was just great...as usual of course thumbsup I just LOVE the begining!

Great Job!
Steph
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/20/05 09:41 PM
We need to have video music awards on this site, the choices are so amazing.

Another GREAT vid Anna! Loved how you showed the progression of their relationship all the way through and you matched up all the lyrics each time, so impressive! You must have gone through so many episodes! Loved, loved it!

~Liz
Posted By: BanAnna Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/20/05 09:58 PM
Thanks to everyone who has posted feedback so far. Great to know you guys liked it! laugh

Liz, the fandom actually does have an awards process for videos. In fact, this years ceremony was just a week and a half ago. The Official Alt-Kerths Page has all the details, including the log of the ceremony. As you can see in this thread , the committee is probably going to make it an annual event. Hopefully you can join in the fun next year. thumbsup

~Anna
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/20/05 10:00 PM
Thanks Anna that worked. Very nice sad video. Laura
Posted By: Wendymr Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/20/05 11:35 PM
Really, really good, Anna! I love videos which tell a story, and this one did it so well. smile Adored all the hugs, especially the ones with Clark. drool

Great job!

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/21/05 12:12 PM
Coming in late, as usual... this is really good, Anna! You've got great matches to the lyrics -- I especially liked the first "sit and stare at you" with Clark's empty desk... and of course the bad-excuse-to-revelation sequence was awesome.

Great work! thumbsup

PJ
Posted By: loislane934 Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/21/05 08:22 PM
I love this song! smile1 I was just thinking about how good a song it'd be for an L&c video.
The videos awesome!
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/22/05 01:22 AM
That video rocked! I love that song. Great editing and the TOGOM part was perfect. Keep up the great work.

Rach
Posted By: JenniJac Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/22/05 04:32 AM
Purrfect! (sorry, I liked this vid so much, I'm purring)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 07/22/05 08:01 AM
Anna

WOW! An excellent video! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV: Fall to Pieces - 08/01/05 06:48 PM
Always loved this song and for some weird reason never thought of it as applying to LNC. Stupid, stupid, stupid! laugh When you put it this way, it's so obvious! clap

Just love the lyric/clip matches. Especially the one with the empty desk that Pam mentioned, and the one where Lois is babbling ten to the dozen in her biker costume over 'don't want to talk about it'. LOL!

Absolutely terrific, Anna! Superb!

This is definitely going on my list of nominees for next year. wink

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards