Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/25/05 10:48 PM
Hello Friends,

I have another vid, WOO HOO! Now, This is not my kind of vid to make. It's a *Gasps* love song. Well, my friend sara, LOVES Waffy vids. So this is dedicated to her, Thank you sara for the encouragement to continue, even when I wanted to pull my hair out. laugh I also want to thank erica(my wife) on her comments when I showed her this. And Thank you everyone for watching my vids and leaving beautiful fdk.

The song is Viva forever and sung by the spice girls.
I'm also going to post a link for the lyrics, it's hard to understand, frist time you hear it.

Viva Forever lyrics
Viva Forever

Rach smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/25/05 11:44 PM
Gah!!!! /me sobs... and drools... drool

LOVE LOVE LOVE the talking part!!! Just punches you right in the gut! *sigh* And the kissing montage!!!! Whooeee! drool I love the blurry black and white for memories and stuff!! Great job!!!

Sara (who thinks she needs a committee to help her force Rach into making more WaFFy vids!! evil )
Posted By: HatMan Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/26/05 12:16 AM
Yay, new Rach vid! As usual, it's really cool! Wow. A non-painful (WAFFy, even), serious journey through the ARGH. Color me impressed.

Loved the B&W flashbacks. Is the blur fliter new? That's pretty cool.

Also, I really liked hearing those of clips during the musical interlude. Not something I can remember finding in a music video before, but it really works!

Great job, Rach!

From,

Your favorite spice boy. wink
Posted By: JenniJac Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/26/05 06:06 AM
I really loved this vid, especially since I always loved this song!
It's great smile
Posted By: Kaethel Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/26/05 06:54 AM
I adore the song, so when I saw you'd made a video with it I dropped everything to download it. And it was no disappointment! What a lovely choice of clips, and the talking part was pure genius! smile You'd almost make me watch to rewatch the ARGH. laugh

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/26/05 06:59 PM
WOW! That was the best yet Rach!

Great job putting this together, I am a melted puddle on the floor..ooooohhhh those smoochies!

Nice song, I've never heard it before. I have a feeling I will be humming it for awhile.

Do more, do more!!

~Liz
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/26/05 08:28 PM
Amazing. Fantastic. It blew me away (again!). thumbsup

You always pick my favourite songs, and you always put exactly the perfect scenes with the perfect parts of the song! It was just unbelievably good, Rachel, great job!

Very touching. I had a wonderful time watching it.

Mirage (now a puddle) smile
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/27/05 08:49 AM
Hey Wife!!!

goofy )
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/27/05 06:07 PM
Wow, that was wonderful, Rachel. I can't rewatch the "argh" because it's so painful, but your video condenses it all into one 3-4 minute bite. <g> Yours is much better than the real thing, LOL.

Fantastic job, as always. You really told a story in the way you put everything together. The black and white clips, and the dialogue from the show, added so much. Sad but beautiful.

Oh, and while I'd never heard the song before, I really liked it. Usually I have to watch a vid with a new song a few times before I like the song, but this one caught me right off. Nice choice. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Wendymr Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/27/05 06:37 PM
Brilliant, Rachel! This is one of the very few Spice Girls songs which stands the test of time, I think; I love it, and this video is perfect for it. An excellent retelling of the Argh, so well done with the B/W flashbacks, the dialogue and the WAFFy finish. clap Great effects, too!

You should make more like this one... wink

Wendy smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/27/05 08:06 PM
RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome girl! Wow I saw it a while back before you finished. The blur with the black and white is much better. It really is a nice effect! Also the sequence at the end with all the kissing scenes is great. The song works well with the images too. It turned out beautiful. Great job! Laura
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/29/05 11:33 PM
Thank You everyone, For the lovely comments. I'm glad you guy's enjoyed it. And yes sara, I will make more waffys Just for you. Unless there are other people that want them. Thank you again, for the comments.

Rach
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/30/05 07:38 AM
Great Job rachel!! This is one video I didn't know about in advance. You did a great job!!! I love the black and white parts! Now I'm off to listen to my spicegirls cd!
Jen
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 01/31/05 06:39 PM
hi

I love it.
I downloaded when you posted it but I just forgot to write comments,heheheeh, I lose my brain sometimes so please understand. :rolleyes:

You make great videos, I am your fan.

Karla
Posted By: JudeMustard Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 02/01/05 05:07 AM
Hey, great vid! (I'm just discovering all these wonderful vids and trailers. 'Tis a most enjoyable experience wink ) I love the way the music and scenes went together. I never thought I'd say I like a Spice Girls song, but you made me like this one! Thanks for making the ARGH actually WAFFy -- I wouldn't have thought it was possible. hail

JM
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 02/05/05 05:24 AM
Beautiful...

I had almost forgotten, but this video reminded me of why I used to love L&C so much...

Thank you, Rach.
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 02/05/05 11:35 AM
Thanks again, Jen, Karla, JM, and Anna.

I really enjoy what you guy's think. I'm glad you enjoyed the vid.

Rach
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Vid: Viva Forever - 02/12/05 06:09 PM
WAHOOO!!!! Great Vid RACH!!! LOOOVED IT! I haven't heard that song in sooo long! I gasped along with you...a love song? Are you feeling alright? wink No but seriously, you did a great job!

Later Days!
Andie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards