Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoveIsForever Travel Mouse trouble - 05/22/07 03:20 PM
I just went and brought a Mi Micro travel optical mouse. Plugged it into my Laptop using the USB connect and then it wouldn't work at then the windows wizard popped up I try to use that to find the software it needed from online only once it did I got a windows popup telling me that if I continue that my laptop wouldn't work right now are sometime in the future.

So I cancel download. My laptop is a Dell does anyone know what I can do other then just take back the mouse?

This is the second time I've tried hooking up a mouse to this laptop and it did the same thing both times now.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Travel Mouse trouble - 05/22/07 06:20 PM
It sounds like the problem could be with the computer itself and not the mouse if you have tried twice it would probably indicate that there is a problem with the USB hub at the computer. Same thing occurs with my DV camera when I use firewire it knows it's there, but if I try to transfer the video it won't allow me saying that it can't find the device.
Posted By: LoveIsForever Re: Travel Mouse trouble - 05/22/07 08:48 PM
I'm not sure it might be my USB hub because I never could get my printer to hook up either. I tried once to get it fix through Dell but it seems that didn't work either. I guess I will just have to take the mouse back.

I'm planning on trying to save up this year so by christmas time I can get a new laptop hopefully this time with a USB hub that will work.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards