Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wanda Detroit My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/04/09 04:56 PM
Hi FoLCs!

It's your old pal, Wanda Detroit.... bet you wonder where I've been (or maybe not, haha). I have been in GRAD SCHOOL -- I am just finishing my degree in Art Education. It is awesome and I am hoping that I will be teaching elementary school art in the fall!

I'm student teaching, and I wear an apron all day to keep my clothes clean (being an art teacher is MESSY!). I have been wearing a SUPERMAN apron, which has been a huge hit with the kids. I am pretty sure that my Superman apron makes me WAY COOL as a teacher!!! Some of the kids say things like, "You're Superman!!!" or correct themselves and call me SuperLADY. Too cute!

Anyway, I have not been too active on the boards and I have missed it. Just wanted to say HELLO!! Still keepin' it real by watching L&C as I lesson plan. I hope to be back to write some fic as soon as I graduate and have a little more time on my hands!

--WD
Posted By: Nan Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/04/09 06:50 PM
Hi Wanda!

Nice to hear from you again. I wondered where you vanished to, and I'm glad to see you haven't forgotten us.

Nan
Posted By: carolm Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/04/09 06:52 PM
What we need is a picture...

wink

And yay! Congrats on getting close to graduation - I know how wonderful that feels!
Carol
Posted By: TOC Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/04/09 10:27 PM
Good to hear from you, Wanda! And I agree with Carol, we do need a picture! hyper

(I tried googling "Superman apron", but all I found was a pretty young woman in a not-quite-Superman apron and a Superman apron which was not-quite-PG-rated, so... naaaah....)

Ann
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/05/09 07:53 AM
OK, OK, because I don't want you Googling to see any "questionable content" by mistake...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alliegee/3330210989/

smile
WD
Posted By: TOC Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/05/09 09:11 AM
Wow!!!! Talk about having the kids' rapt attention!!! clap clap clap clap

Ann
Posted By: Karen Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/05/09 09:12 AM
lol, nice!!!
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/05/09 01:19 PM
LOVED IT!!! Wonder how will I get one like that in Brazil.

By the way, Wanda, you look great altogether!
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: My Superman apron is a hit! - 03/05/09 04:33 PM
Very cute! smile

Mona
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards