Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC Both boards were down! - 04/06/08 04:41 PM
How weird! About eight hours ago I was going to check out Zoom's boards. They were down! Really! That has never happened to me before, although I go there so much less often than I go here. So I went back here, and these boards were fine. I decided I would post here and point out that Zoom's boards were down. But as I was going to open the Off Topic Folder, these boards were suddenly down too! How very, very weird! You'd almost think that someone was targeting Lois and Clark boards. Does anyone know anything at all about it?

Ann
Posted By: Deb Re: Both boards were down! - 04/07/08 01:49 AM
Um, I find this very interesting. I've been logged into both this board and Zoom's board all day, and didn't have any problem accessing either of them.

I think perhaps there may have been a problem with your ISP rather than either of the boards...

JMO...

Deb
Posted By: LabRat Re: Both boards were down! - 04/07/08 04:53 AM
Yeah, it does sound as though the problem's been at your end, Anne, with your connection or pc.

I don't frequent Zoomway's mbs, so I can't say about those, but, like Deb, I had no problem with this forum on the day in question.

LabRat smile
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Both boards were down! - 04/07/08 06:10 AM
I had a hiccup yesterday afternoon where I got a message saying 'Access Denied'! But when I tried a couple of minutes later I got on no problem. Don't know what that was about. huh

Edit: Just done it again.
'Access Denied (policy_denied)
Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL'

Usually I get error 404 or 501 or something to that effect. Not always the same thing, but that seems to be worldwide when it happens.

Fortunately it seems to be very temporary.
Posted By: KathyM Re: Both boards were down! - 04/07/08 06:13 AM
I had no problem with these boards yesterday, but couldn't access Zoom's boards for a while.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards