Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: woody It's a...? - 04/12/07 11:32 PM
Congratulations, DJ.

(If you're confused about this, check this out.)
Posted By: Shadow Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 12:44 AM
You're so heartless. I love it.

JD
who emphatically points out that she did not start the FICTITIOUS thread
Posted By: Matrix Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 05:22 AM
ACK!

<sputter*cough*snort>

No! No no no! It's a vicious rumor, I tell you!

<DJ glares at Sue...> You'd like that, wouldn't you? You evil little Queenie. <g>

No. I swear! I'm not pregnant. <shakes head and then gets nervous...> But they do say pregnancies come in threes... and there's Jackiek and Carol that I know of...

ACK!

No! It's not gonna be me! I'm not gonna be 3! Looks around at some of the other women on the boards... <whispers to the pregnancy bug - Pam, go after Pam... or maybe Lisa... or how about... - DJ sneaks away while its attention is distracted...>

LOL!
Posted By: woody Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 10:39 AM
Everybody note that I did not say anything about a baby or pregnancy. DJ was the one to actually say it. The title could be (It's a...joke) or (It's a...rumor.) Actually it was more like "It's a...banana."

Although I did reference the FDK thread that actually mentioned it. But I was just giving your story more publicity, DJ. laugh
Posted By: Sue S. Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 11:07 AM
<DJ glares at Sue...> You'd like that, wouldn't you? You evil little Queenie. <g>
Oh, so now the truth is out. I've been trying for *months* to get DJ knocked up. <sigh> It's just so freakin' hard to accomplish from a thousand miles away. I'm not Superman, you know. And ClarkInMyCloset was rebuffed with some excuse about "her husband". Sheesh.

You're right, Woody. You never said what "it" was. <heh> That's evil on a scale that never fails to impress me. thumbsup
Posted By: jackiek Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 11:18 AM
rotflol
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 11:19 AM
or maybe Lisa
*whistles innocently*

devil
Posted By: woody Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 11:41 AM
Yeah, Shadow, but it is not fictitious. It's a...rumor. that's true. But yeah, DJ, congratulations, it's a banana. Mwahahahaha. evil

Sue, coming from someone with the capacity for evil that you have, that's a huge compliment.
Posted By: TOC Re: It's a...? - 04/13/07 11:52 AM
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ehh... Did I say congratulations?

Ann
Posted By: woody Re: It's a...? - 04/15/07 11:08 PM
DJ, after looking at posting times, I realized it was perfect. This was your Friday the 13th moment.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards