Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/24/06 03:25 PM
Someone sent me this today -- I don't know how or why they ended up there (does it matter?) anyway, on that page they have tips on how to make your resume for a job interview.

Check out the sample resume they have (the link is right under the big Resume Tips title).

I fell off my chair laughing, I swear to God. I'd give them an award for originality for sure. *lol*

MR Boulder - Resume Tips

(sadly they got one little detail wrong, at the bottom of the page. Never mind the middle name... it's not necessarily wrong.)
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/24/06 03:45 PM
Maintained extensive database of phone booths
LOL!!!! [Linked Image]

Dual citizenship USA and Krypton.
ROTFLOL! [Linked Image]

Surely he's hired. laugh

Funny, funny!! rotflol
ROTFLOL! rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/24/06 07:24 PM
The phone booths database was just priceless, wasn't it? LOL! I'm still laughing. smile
Posted By: woody Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/25/06 01:25 AM
One business he would be great at, though the customer base would be too small, is a superhero helpdesk. All new superheros could get help on getting started.
Posted By: shells Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/25/06 10:24 AM
oh that was great! I also loved the comment about the phone booth!

but i was just reading the newest chapter of "A New Hero" by Classicalla (a great story, by the way - although one that I haven't commented on properly in a while! ) and the Clark Kent of her universe is a reporter/author, and wrote the same two books that are referenced in the resume on line. So - now I'm wondering who the resume writers are - b/c they must be reading the same story that many of us are!

small world smile
Posted By: C_A Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/25/06 10:44 AM
but i was just reading the newest chapter of "A New Hero" by Classicalla (a great story, by the way - although one that I haven't commented on properly in a while! ) and the Clark Kent of her universe is a reporter/author, and wrote the same two books that are referenced in the resume on line. So - now I'm wondering who the resume writers are - b/c they must be reading the same story that many of us are!
Actually, I'd wager that both Classicalla and the writers of the resume have read the Superman comic books wink .
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/25/06 11:26 AM
Lol, this resume is soooo great laugh

Originally posted by C_A:
Actually, I'd wager that both Classicalla and the writers of the resume have read the Superman comic books wink .
Wild guess, C_A, feeling gamy? wink

Jana
Posted By: shells Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/25/06 12:55 PM
oops - sorry about that - i've never read a comic before!

good to see that writers are sticking to the continuity, though smile
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: An example resume (just too funny!) - 11/25/06 07:57 PM
That was priceless. Thank you for sharing!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards