Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: EmilyH National Novel Writing Month - 11/17/05 09:56 PM
Anyone else here doing NaNoWriMo? I'm posting my novel to my live journal at www.cascadingmoondust.com .
Posted By: Julie S Re: National Novel Writing Month - 11/17/05 10:17 PM
I'm doing NaNoWriMo too, but I haven't been posting exerpts. Mostly because my novel is crap. <g> But hey, it's practice. wink

Julie smile
Posted By: EmilyH Re: National Novel Writing Month - 11/17/05 10:21 PM
I'm pretty sure my novel is unpublishable in its current state, but like you said, it's practice. smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: National Novel Writing Month - 11/18/05 10:33 AM
Think there might be a thread about here somewhere on it, Emily (although not sure where). I know quite a lot of our authors are participating.

LabRat smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: National Novel Writing Month - 11/18/05 01:45 PM
Hey, Emily...

Yeah, I think Lynn, CC & Yvonne are NaNoing along with Julie. Some of the rest of us are doing NaFinWipsMo instead goofy

PJ
Posted By: YConnell Re: National Novel Writing Month - 11/20/05 11:22 AM
Yep, I'm doing the NaNo thing which is why I've been around even less than usual on the boards. I only just broke the 10K barrier so I think we can safely say I'm not going to win NaNo. laugh

I would say, though, that if it weren't for NaNoWriMo, I would never have discovered that I can write non-L&C fiction. I'd recommend it to anyone who's ever wondered, like I did, whether my writing ability was forever stuck in the world of flying men and tights. laugh

Yvonne
Posted By: Tank Re: National Novel Writing Month - 11/20/05 07:22 PM
I'm beginning to think that my writing ability is stuck in spandex and plucky reporters.

Most of those who have participated in this November writing exercise have written more on their stories in the month than I have the entire year. But I'm not bitter, really I'm not razz

It's not that I don't have ideas, I do. It's mostly that I never feel motivated to write... or maybe I'm just lazy.

Tank (who finds it a lot easier to just sit back and try to keep up with all the new story parts on the boards)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards