Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sorcha Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 12:22 PM
I know she'll probably kill me for saying this, but if I don't do something, I'm gonna explode, so... I'd like to take this opportunity to throw a great big party for Sas, who recently did herself proud and got the grade she needed to graduate from Journalism School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she's now qualified, and even more good news is that she's going to celebrate it in London for a year... where she'll improve her English, continue to write lots, and even pop into an Internet cafe once in a while!!!!!!!!!!! <b>(isn't that right, Sas????? thumbsup hyper
Posted By: rivka Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 12:34 PM
WOOHOOO! Go Sas!

dance dance dance dance
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 12:36 PM
Congrats, Sas!!! party

Kaethel smile (jealous over the spending a year in the UK part!)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 01:01 PM
WTG, Sas!! Never had any doubts you could do it. Have a ball in the UK!

dance

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 03:54 PM
Way to go, Sas! party party party

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Shadow Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 04:33 PM
Whoohoo, Way To Go, Sas!

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

party party party party party party party

Jen
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 07:41 PM
Congrats Sas!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats WONDERFUL news!!!! *does a happy dance* And also have a BLAST in the UK!!!!!!! Wish I could go...I want details!!!!!

Later Days!
Andie thumbsup notworthy
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 07:46 PM
Congratulations, Saskia!!! That is amazing news! Have fun in the UK! (I just recently went for the first time and loved it, wish I could go back and stay longer!)
thumbsup laugh thumbsup
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 08:03 PM
CONGRATS!! Way To Go!!

smile1 smile1 smile1

~Liz
Posted By: lynnm Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 08:06 PM
Wow! You are now really, honest-to-goodnessly Lois Lane material!!

Congratulations, Sas! Hope you have a great time in London.

dance

Lynn
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/20/04 10:55 PM
Congratulations, Saskia! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Cristina Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/21/04 09:23 AM
I think I've already told youy a few times, and even though I'm still worried of the effects it might have on your ego laugh I'll say it once more: Congrats,Sas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I didn't have doubts you'd make it. It's the fair result of all the hard work.

Cris
Posted By: DocJill Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/21/04 12:33 PM
Sas!!! goofy
Posted By: Laurach Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/21/04 04:47 PM
Congratulations Sas, you deserve it! Have a great time in the UK. Laura
Posted By: Saskia Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/22/04 02:15 AM
Thank you all for celebrating with me. It's still hard to believe I actually made it, especially since it was the second time in a month I had to defend myself in front of my teachers. But I made it, so all the troubles and doubts were worth it in the end.

I'm pretty sure I'll be having a lot of fun in London. I wish it was time to leave yet, but still three more months to prepare. Like how am I ever going to get all my stuff in just 20kg of luggage...

I do know that I have still access to the internet, so I'll be around, though far less often than I'm used to. I'm thinking of setting up a blog, so who knows, maybe you'll be able to follow all my adventures. wink

Sara, why would I want to kill you? I mean, we all know I'm such a nice girl! laugh And writing fic? Erm, yes, well, ehm, you see, I'll try. I can't promise anything about that, but my laptop goes with me, so any ideas I might get, will be written down.

Lynn, I'm not like Lois at all when it comes to reporting. Gimme low-key, soft and human stories any time of the day! I'm more like Clark in that field. <g>

I'll keep my ego locked away, Cris, after all the boosting you've done for it. wink

Jill, it's pretty much impossible for me to forget all of you. How can I forget about friends? So I'll pop by now and then. I've heard they have internet cafe's in London. smile1

Saskia smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/22/04 04:09 AM
Like how am I ever going to get all my stuff in just 20kg of luggage...
Saskia, you might want to talk to Kaethel... I believe she actually managed it once! smile1 Though I hope people have warned you what an expensive place London is...? eek

Wendy smile
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/22/04 04:43 AM
Saskia, you might want to talk to Kaethel... I believe she actually managed it once!
:rolleyes: "I say nothing..." [(c)John]

Kaethel wink
Posted By: Saskia Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/22/04 04:54 AM
Thanks, Wendy!! smile

Yes, I'm aware London is expensive. I'm staying with a host family, who will provide for a lot of food. Plus, with my bank account and my parents on the back up (once in a while you've got to love them! laugh ), I should be okay. Besides, I should be able to find to find a job there for several hours.

I've also heard Kae once made it within the 20 kg... And normally, I make it too if it's just packing for one or two weeks... but nine months? shock That won't fit in one suitcase, or I should suddenly be able to walk in short through London in the middle of the winter. wink But it seems there's a way around it.

Saskia
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/22/04 08:05 PM
Hi,

Congratulations, Saskia! [Linked Image]

MAF clap
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! - 06/23/04 04:01 AM
Man, I am *so* jealous... <g>

Have a great time, Sas smile

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards