Lois & Clark Forums
clap party
Family of Origin does indeed shape your worldview.
Very cute.

I loved the Lane genetics coming into play.

And the humour was hysterical.
Will there be a follow up? wink
Thast was delightful! I really liked th premise and you did an excellent job on the characters.
smile1
rotflol

That's why you should never give a key to your in-laws!
"Why are you kissing my daughter?!"
Great last line!! It had me rotflol !!
Thanks for this piece, Queen of the capes. You made my afternoon! This was really hilarious!
Queenie -

Love this!!!

Need... well, you know what fic I need to see wink .

Really loved the end!!
Carol
clap clap clap clap clap

Ann
Funny! rotflol

When I first saw the title, I thought of the old W. C. Fields movie (one of his last, if not his last) entitled "Never Give A Sucker An Even Break." According to some accounts, Fields hated the title because he was sure it would be shortened on theater marquees to "Sucker" with his name under it.

So my first impression of the title was "Never Give Your In-Laws An Even Break," even though the real title was much better. And Lucy's reactions were pretty much in character - as much as we actually know of Lucy's character - so a little case of Superman hero worship in Lucy isn't out of the question. Of course she's cool with her sister! They grew up together, so she knows how whacked-out Lois can be. I'd like to see Lucy and Ellen talking about "The Secret" without letting anyone else know about it. I'd be more concerned that Ellen would blurt it out than Lucy.

Nice little tale. When will you post the next one? (Can't get away with giving us just a little taste of your twisted sense of humor. We need more! More! More!)

party
Cute and funny. clap

I liked the "here we go again" ending.

Bob
Mary, that was hilarious. What a day for LnC rotflol

Michael
clap
This was very cute. Although, you'd think Lois and Clark would not make the mistake of kissing when he's in the suit twice in one day. But I guess when you're in love...
I think that changing the locks at this point would be moot ...

Nan
That was just adorable! Loved the whole thing! Laura
Great!
Lois had something in her teeth...ok.
*giggles* this was priceless!! Thank you for the great read!
Hi,

LOl. Great little story. Loved the punch line! laugh

Yours Jenni
This cracked me up! You gotta love the Lanes and their line of questioning! And I loved how Clark dealt with Lucy's question. I was rolling about the I may be a liar, but I'm not a cheat. Along the lines of what Lois said in "Sex, Lies and Videotape," do you have to make not being an adultrer sound so noble? laugh

What a fun little romp! smile1

And speaking, of, maybe you should give us an actual romp when Ellen leaves, over in the, uh, you know, other folder? wink
Hummina Hummina Hummina lots of comments! eek

Thanks, guys! goofy And that's *without* all the 'tab A, slot B' stuff to keep track of... anyway, if *you* want to take a crack at it, be my guest. :p
Wonderful trip into laughland.

And I have to point out that Queenie left open which parent asks the final question (though Ellen is more likely) giving the collective train of thought even more tracks on which to travel.
This was so much fun that I couldn't help thinking about it some more and had an evil thought...

What if Ellen was OK with Lois kissing Superman since he was obviously a better choice than Clark? devil

Now THAT would be an interesting next scene!

Bob
I thought I'd laugh my tush off (I could use less of it anyway.)

That was great!
James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards