Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent FDK: The Butcher 1/2 - 11/07/07 02:51 AM
Well, what can I say? You really found a way to get Lois and Clark choose costumes for each other that was quite believable.

But the hospital scene... Sammy, if it wasn't your own work you copied, I'd have accused you of plagiarism. As a matter of fact, I was going to do so until I realized that you changed your nick (again). Well, at least I didn't make a fool out of myself. But couldn't you at least change the names? Or was this supposed to be a hint for the guessing game? Or maybe it's meant to be a double entendre (combined with the title), butchering your own story?
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: The Butcher 1/2 - 11/07/07 03:31 AM
That part was actually written by Lexy and she wouldn't let me change it. And yes, it was introduced as part of the guessing game, to make people actually think of me when they were guessing.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: The Butcher 1/2 - 11/07/07 05:21 AM
You two are so devious! clap Still, wasn't that pretty much copied and pasted (and maybe a little bit edited) from 'Begin the Begin'? Or did you leave that part out in the end? huh
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: The Butcher 1/2 - 11/07/07 04:17 PM
Actually, there was no cutting or pasting involved. We didn't even look at that part of Begin the Begin when we wrote Butcher. All we did was resurrect some memorable characters.

But it is possible that she liked that part of my story so much that she could remember it ... word for word.

Arrgghhh ... now you've got me thinking and I want to go and check that part. Ten wasn't it? Or maybe eleven?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards