Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: klairl FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/12/03 02:20 PM
Thanks, LoisLaneWannaBe, this was really sweet! smile1 It's always nice to see Lois and Clark get a chance to talk about things that were never discussed on screen. Your descriptions are great. More later! claire clap
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/12/03 04:36 PM
Cute little vignette.

I think Clark better be careful, you know what rain does to his hair... (the slicked back look?)
And then there's the glasses getting all full of water spots so Lois will feel compelled to take them off...Nah, could never happen.

Tank (who wonders why Martha and Jonathan are just sitting out there in the truck, won't they miss their party? wink )
Awwww, very cute smile

- Alicia smile
Oh noo no no! You just can't end that there! Come on please, pretty please write more! Laura
Yes there could definately be another chapter. Maybe they need to visit the barn

doublel
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/13/03 08:35 AM
this was very sweet and cute
merry
Posted By: BarbP Re: FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/13/03 02:15 PM
It's pouring here and reading your nice story while the thunder and rain are outside was so nice.

Barb.
A lovely vignette! smile1

Lois and Clark's conversation is great. clap

Thanks for sharing this sweet story.

Tricia cool
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/14/03 07:10 AM
Beautiful, LLWB! smile1 thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/14/03 10:20 AM
That was very sweet and lovely.

And I agree with the others, you should really write more, more to this vignette wouldn't hurt at all. wink

Saskia
Posted By: sunrei Re: FDK: In The Middle Of The Pouring Rain - 07/14/03 11:09 AM
smile1
Great job LL! Ditto LabRat on the atmosphere and setting. You were able to stay in the timeline, which is hard to do sometimes (esp for me! notworthy ).

Keep writing!!!!
~sunkist
Hi,

Beautiful story. smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards