Lois & Clark Forums
whinging

Meanwhile, I loved the introspection at the beginning on Lois' furious walk home, and I laughed when the neighbors heard her scream.

More soon! Or else!
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Jen
Poor Lois...

Funny and blase neighbors! goofy

Lucy! eek

Time for someone to call for Superman.... <g>

PJ
Help Superman HELP!!! help

More please

Meni wave
Help Superman HELP!!!
Ditto!! LOL! help

You are really evil

Great stuff..can't wait for MORE!

~Liz
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA!

primal Scream 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

primal scream 2

Those poor neighbors lol. Ok what a place to leave us hanging. And now Lois has to scream SUUUPPPERRRMMMAAANNN! like it or not . You are evil . Laura evil
Great cliffhanger!!

I love that part.

But now...

POST MORE SOON!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

AnnaBtG.
Hi,

Wow! Great part. smile1
Caroline,
great part
ditto others
more soon please
merry
YOU MUST POST THE NEXT PART IMMEDIATELY! Like later tonite.. If you don't, then I'll be really bummed! I wanna know what happens!!! *cries & screams like a little kid* That's an evil place to stop! grumble
A good, if somewhat short instalment.

I liked Lois trying to explain her problem with Clark to Lucy without really telling her what it was. It was vintage Lois.

A good place to end the part. A nice cliffhanger. An implied wham with fear and worry on Lois' part.

Tank (who is gratified that the useful art of the cliffhanger ending hasn't been lost on the newer generation of gentle writers)
Poor Lucy.... eek

Gee....does Lois know anyone that might be able to save her wink

Can't wait for more! smile1
Caroline

A great part! thumbsup

I love Lois's introspection. Her conversation with Lucy is extremely well-written. clap

But what a place to stop! dizzy

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool
Very nice, Caroline. It was funny, sweet, and then... grrrr cliffhanger (not great cliffhanger, grrr cliffhanger) wink

And now she's like to grab those sensuous lips of his, wrap them around his neck and strangle him with them.
LOL! laugh I would actually like to see her try to do that! (I think you have a typo here -- she's should be she'd)

But damn him, he had succeeded – she couldn’t do anything now but love him, need him, he just didn’t know it.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! So so so sweet!

She didn't know anything about him- his name, his age, his favourite color. If he had lied to her about his own identity, about who he was, who was to say he hadn't lied to her about anything else? Everything else?
Hmm, good point -- I am not sure if they ever explored that angle in the show or not, but I think it's a very logical argument. How *would* Lois know that he hadn't been lying to her about everything else about himself. If he had lied about the biggest thing about himself, why hadn't he lied about the small things, too?

I think Clark is like the God of Kissing.
Awwwwwww! sloppy

And oh my god, what happened to Lucy???

Hurry up with part 3!

- Alicia smile
Wow, have you been taking 'evil cliffhanger' lessons from various other writers? If not, then you have natural talent.

You also have natural talent for writing. This was excellent. I especially enjoyed the cameo appearance of the neighbours!

Looking forward to more,
Irene
I also liked how Lois struggled with telling but not telling Lucy. It shows that as mad as she could get about finding out and Clark not telling her, she would never let the secret out.

Great part.

Barb.
Thanks everybody again for your comments. Especially those growly threats. <g> Do I sense a pattern? I'm glad to see that my cliffhanger was effective, and that even Tank approved. <eg> Just wait till you get to the end of part 3...

Jen said:
I'll do your bidding oh master, oh evil one.
Why thank you!! I always love to keep a slave handy. <g>

Laura, I'm glad you liked my primal screams. I didn't know exactly how to write/spell them, so I threw in the neighbors, which seemed to work well.

Alicia, the line you quoted was thought up by my wonderful beta, Sara. Hats off to her for that one. (the typo is mine though, <g>)

Wow, have you been taking 'evil cliffhanger' lessons from various other writers?
No, I haven't, Irene, but if any such evil author wants to provide them, I'd be more than happy to take a lesson or two. <g>

Thanks to Jen, Pam, Meni, Liz, Laura, Anna B, Maria, Merry, Blayne (who can stop screaming like a baby. You have my permission <g>), Tank, Trenna, Tricia, Alicia, Irene, and Barb for your wonderful comments. I swear I've written more since I started posting and go all this encouragement than I ever thought I would.

Part 3 should be up tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Caroline
ARTISTIC place to stop?!?!?!?!?!? razz

Coming late to this, sorry, but I had a few minutes of free time before I leave for a three-weeks holiday... actually that means I'm gonna have to live with that whinging

Right... off to check that I haven't forgotten anything here that I will think of when we're hundreds of miles away from here. peep

Kaethel smile
I'm late, too. But I just came back after a few days of absence and find this story written by your hand...
Needless to say that I loved the first part or I wouldn't be here right now. laugh

The second part...first thing that came to mind when I finished reading:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Cliffhangers are okay, but will you do this to us after every part?????? I don't think I can survive this. *g*

I simply loved this part, too. Lois and Lucy...and then the WHAM! Of course poor Lois now has to scream for the one person she wants to see least...I'm really curious as to how that one goes!

~Sira~baited, and awaiting the promised part 3!
What a wonderful segment, Caroline! I loved every minute of it. Great introspection from Lois at the start; loved her going back to kick the soda can. goofy

I howled with laughter at the reaction of the neighbours to screams from Lois's apartment. goofy

Not to mention Lois's whole attempt to explain the dinosaur-sized secret to Lucy - LOL! Absolutely wonderful dialogue there - and throughout the entire segment, too. clap

But...what?! WHAT?!?!? You can't stop there! By the time you post again Lucy could be dead!!! wildguy

LabRat smile
Just popping back to say I've slightly edited your posts, Sira and Laura - because your screams of protest <g> were long and went onto a second line they were making the comments folder so wide that the comments were disappearing off the right-hand side of the screen. So I just reduced them a smidgen to fix it.

LabRat smile
Kaethel, Sira, and Labrat:

Thanks for your comments! LOL I'm very glad that you uh, liked my little cliffhanger. Sorry about your vacation, Kaethel, but I guess you're just going to have to wait. <G> No internet access, I'm assuming?

Glad you liked the neighbors and the dinosaur thing. I'm really having fun with this, and I'm glad you guys are too.
Hi Caroline,

I'm coming very late to this story, and I'm not sure I'll be able to comment regularly, but I'm enjoying it very much.

I agree with all the other comments. You write very well and the conversation between Lois and Lucy is classic.

But please get us off this cliff edge very quickly. wink

Yours Jenni
Hey you come back here, wave
Heyya Caroline!

Oops...I'm so late parts 3, 4 and 5 have been posted and you probably won't catch this, but I just had to say clap clap clap

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! evil

And oops...didn't spot that typo.../me smacks her head on computer screen smile sorry!

But anyway... notworthy

Sara jump
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards