Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: rivka FDK: Love's Wings - 05/02/06 10:50 PM
*happy sigh*

Just lovely. There's really nothing like a brand new baby (especially when they're content and quiet wink ), is there? smile

Some wonderful lines, like this one
His love for Lois had actually outgrown its living arrangements.
Which was then surpassed by
Maybe love was an unknown, universal superpower.
Really, really nice. clap
Posted By: Dave Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/02/06 11:05 PM
Wow, that was fantastic! smile Sweet and cute and... so very nice.

Had me in awe, and in aww. (Meaning I was in awe, and couldn't say anything but 'aww!' for a good five minutes! <g>)

Really great. smile

Loved the way you phrased the birth... ushering them into parenthood... just perfect. smile
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/03/06 12:44 AM
Marcy, why do I have so much RL right now? I don't have time to write any proper feedback for this story. But I adore it. I love it when Clark and Lois's love is confirmed and taking shape in the form of a child. I like the stories better the younger the children are, and I get less and less interested the older the children are, and the more they start taking over the story. So, Next Generation stories, focusing on grown-up kids... no, not for me.

But this... oh, so lovely. You make me feel how Clark is so full of love that he is just overflowing with it, and the outpouring of love from his heart is indeed outgrowing his living arrangements. I so loved that expression, and I just generally, totally loved the sweet WAFFiness of this. Thank you, thank you so much for this, Marcy. I love it! sloppy

Ann
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/03/06 04:51 AM
Yeah, what they said smile This was beautiful.

PJ
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/03/06 11:50 AM
OMG, this is so sweet. I wish every man were like Clark...and my husband. peep
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/03/06 02:17 PM
Awwww thats so sweet here a kiss for the baby love great story by the way
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/03/06 02:57 PM
I've never been with a fresh baby - but I felt his love and aw for the baby. That was so sweet and touching.

Thanks!
Posted By: tayryn Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/03/06 05:15 PM
Very sweet story. I picture the scene and Clark's love for his family vividly. smile
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/04/06 01:34 AM
Oh, Marcy! This was just beautiful!! So sweet and just perfect!! laugh laugh

This was my favorite part, as it was just such a quiet, heartfelt moment, where you could just feel the love in the room, with this new family...

“Well, little one, it's just me and you right now. You wore your mommy out. I know that we'll get lots of chances to talk about things in the future, but for now I'd just like to set the record straight. Let you know what you're getting into, as it were."

"I can tell you right away that no one will ever love any child more than your mommy and I love you.
*happy sigh!*

Great story! notworthy

~NICOLE smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/04/06 04:27 PM
Nice, WAFFy story! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Kent28 Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/04/06 07:41 PM
Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I'm humbled actually. blush (me blushes profusely)
I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was a fun little break for me from my other story.

Marcy laugh
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/05/06 03:49 PM
What a sweetly written story. smile1 I really liked it. I'm a big fan of the season 5 & 6 fanfic and this fit right in.

Wonderful! thumbsup
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Love's Wings - 05/06/06 12:35 AM
Marcy

This is beautifully written. smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards