Lois & Clark Forums
Clark stood mesmerized. The little angel Clark and the devil Clark were for once in agreement, as they danced around in circles in his head.
Love the throwback to a previous chapter.

This story made me smile a lot all the way through, Marcy. What a contentment-filling, happy-making ending.

Thank you! I hope to see more of your work in the future.
I absolutely agree with Incognito! I loved the way you brought back angel Clark and devil Clark from a previous chapter. And hey, isn't it just adorable that when Clark has decided that he is going to totally give in to Lois's seduction of him, then both angel Clark and devil Clark agree that he couldn't have made a better decision? goofy laugh thumbsup

It's been great reading your story, and I hope it's not the last one you are going to post on these boards! thumbsup

Ann
I hope it's not the last one you are going to post on these boards!
Amen to that! But, while you're thinking about what to write next laugh , don't forget to send this one to the Archive! wink

LabRat smile
A great ending to a fantastic story. I love it! Hope to see more from you soon.

Jackie
DELETE/EDIT - never mind I figured it out. I lost out on a chapter and couldn't find it in a search and was confused why the title didn't have a chapter...I thought it was 6 and I guess it is 7. BLAH. :p laugh

GREAT STUFF!!!

I love how gutsy Lois is. My favourite type of story. HEHE <jumps for joy>
This was simply great. I love how Lois forced Clark to reveal his secret to her verbally. I hope to hear more from you on the boards as well. This was great reading. cat
Very nice. Would have loved a little snippet on the nfic side. Laura
Great job! Very vivid descriptions. I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future. clap Susan
Yay! Great ending! I look forward to more stories from you.
wildguy wildguy wildguy

JD
Marcy,

This story was such fun and sweet and oh so many things!!! thumbsup

This was original, cracked me up multiple times (angel and devil Clarks twice gave me a wonderful mental image, so thanks for that!!) and had me all mushy at the end. laugh

I, too, hope to see a LOT more from you!

~NICOLE smile
Great story. Have read it this weekend. Keep going, super writing and great revelation.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards