Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Toomi8 FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/27/21 03:23 AM
Story is here

Challenge is here

The story doesn't fit the challenge, but this is what my mind came up with!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/27/21 07:21 PM
What a hoot! This is sheer brilliance. Thank you for the laugh. rotflol
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/27/21 10:43 PM
No-no-no! It does fit. And it's truly brilliant, just as Lynn states. These are photos which don't open him up to public ridicule, but which Lois can use against him in a non-invasive way.

And the images are perfect! I've been married Y*(OP years and I just recently figured out that I can walk past the lingerie department in Walmart without being embarrassed. Great story!
Posted By: Songbird Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 02:25 AM
This is a lot of fun. Embarrassed Clark is too cute. Thanks for making me smile!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 04:21 AM
Bwhahahaha! Poor Clark! I'm thinking he's going to love when Amazon Prime allows him to shop from the comfort of home. Thanks for the laugh! Fun story!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 04:57 AM
This was beautiful and perfect in every way! clap

Thanks so much for this! laugh
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 10:21 AM
rotflol I’m still giggling like crazy as I type this. So clever and absolutely funny
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 03:56 PM
That was fun!
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 06:41 PM
oh Cat, you rascal! Good fun!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/28/21 07:12 PM
What a hysterical story! It is so nice to see Cat has a sense of humor and even better that she shared it with Lois! Thank so much for the chuckle! clap
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/29/21 05:51 AM
You created some very nice mental images in my head. I'm going to have to sent my husband buy lingerie some day...

grin

That is, if the lockdown is ever going to end. huh

Thanks for the chuckle sloppy
Posted By: Shallowford Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 04/30/21 03:59 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. It definitely works.

While I'm sure that photographic-memory Clark knows her sizes, flustered-in-a-lingerie-store Clark would have no idea.
Posted By: Toomi8 Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 05/01/21 02:48 AM
Wow....

I've had a crazy few days at work and to come back and see all the great comments! You guys have blown me away! cry
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 01/26/22 04:24 PM
Haha!! That was a fun little story! Poor Clark and woohoo, go Cat! lol
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 02/05/22 09:17 PM
I'm catching up on my Kerth reading and came across this! It was great fun, I loved it!

Keep up the good work! smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Photo Evidence - 08/27/22 07:26 PM

Hi Toomi!

Poor sucker, she laughed. Trying to impress a woman, no doubt, well out of his league. She turned to the next item hanging on the hook, grateful for this rare opportunity to shop in her favourite lingerie store.
Ooh, another origin story for the black teddy?

Wait, she knew that voice! She quickly slipped out of the negligee and dressed, opening the door quietly to peek out.
Cat helping Clark out? Probably should not tell Lois the details of his shopping trip?

She rolled her eyes. His taste in ties hadn’t changed, but Clark Kent was still a hunk.
They’re now trying to match the colors of his tie?

As Clark entered the newsroom, she wiped her tears of mirth away, stuffing the photos into her purse.
Oh that’s evil! laugh

“Remember that teddy you bought for me,” she grinned as a dreamy smile grew on Clark’s face. “You’ll have to keep surprising me like that.”
Oooh, even more evil!

Thanks, this was a fun one!

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards