Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/10/19 03:01 AM
I hope you liked this different beginning for Clark (and Lois) smile
( Prologue )
Posted By: BlindPassenger Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/10/19 02:11 PM
Sounds like an interesting premise for A plot. I remember one or two with Lois as a PI (one by Tank and another "Hearts Devided/United" by Pam Jernigan). And also one where Clark is a police detective (don't remember the title, was one of Terry Leatherwoods). But Clark as an investigator - interesting idea and so far I know it's a new one.
Normally I don't read unfinished stories (that's so frustrating :-). So keep on with this, I'm sure I will enjoy it!
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/10/19 03:01 PM
This is a nice and interesting start. I hope to read more soon
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/11/19 01:13 AM
Thanks. I know I've read at least one of those, though it was a long time ago. And I understand you not wanting to start a WIP fic. Incomplete works are just sad. Anyway, I am over half way through writing the fic. I imagine it'll be 10-12 chapters; I'm working on ch. 7 right now smile
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/11/19 01:17 AM
Thanks grin
To help me keep ahead in my writing, I'll probably post once a week.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/11/19 03:14 AM
Wow, I love this!! PI Clark with a place to belong and a mission! I'm also liking that he hasn't come out as Superman yet, I can't wait to see where this goes!
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/11/19 04:12 PM
You pulled me out of my lurker-dom! I like how it's using
Clark as military and him primarily as a PI. I once read a fanfic that sort of had a storyline where a MIB-like force considered Clark one of the good guys and had him under their protection and Trask was one of their (secondary) rogues. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Newcomb because of this.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/11/19 06:43 PM
Welcome as a new author! Great start to your story with an intriguing premise.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 03/12/19 01:49 AM
Endelda - Thanks smile I'm trying a different route where Clark has more experience and confidence when he moves to Metropolis than he had in the show. I also hope the military will provide an alternative perspective to enable him to approach certain things differently....

Christina - Glad I was able to pull you from your lurking :P. I loved Newcomb's brief appearance in the show. He'll definitely play a bigger part in this story.

cuidadora - Thanks, I hope you like what's to come ^_^

Posted By: Shallowford Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 09/27/23 04:13 PM
I had a few minutes at lunch and had a chance to start your story. I really enjoyed the premise and will definitely be reading on. Thanks!!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Prologue/? - 09/27/23 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Shallowford
I had a few minutes at lunch and had a chance to start your story. I really enjoyed the premise and will definitely be reading on. Thanks!!

Thanks. I'm currently working on Act 6 ^_^
Hope you continue to enjoy.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards