Lois & Clark Forums
Happy Halloween, FoLCs! For my treat this year - the scariest premise for a story that I could come up with!

Whatever you may do this Halloween, please stay safe, my friends.
Scary, indeed! A very promising prologue, perfect for Halloween!
Wondering what will come next! And how Lois will interact with the both of them!
clap
Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
Scary, indeed! A very promising prologue, perfect for Halloween!
Wondering what will come next! And how Lois will interact with the both of them!
clap

Thanks, Mille! Trust me, this one goes much, much darker before the first hint of Lois appears...
“Alex! Come here,” Lionel called, and the preteen looked up sharply at the sound of his name.

“What?” Alex asked, moodily.

“Your mother and I want you to meet someone.”

“Who? Some yokel farmer?” the boy asked with obvious distaste.

“No,” Letitia said with a soft scold. “We want you to meet your new brother, Kal.”

Oh dear ... this can't be happening. shock
Yay! Another DeadlyChakram epic. Soooo looking forward to seeing what your twisted mind has come up with this time! This looks great! Only 21 weeks to go before I can read the rest... frown
Happy posting day!

Woo hoo! Okay not saying anything but....yes this should be interesting.
ohno ohno ohno!!! shock
Originally Posted by Morgana
“Alex! Come here,” Lionel called, and the preteen looked up sharply at the sound of his name.

“What?” Alex asked, moodily.

“Your mother and I want you to meet someone.”

“Who? Some yokel farmer?” the boy asked with obvious distaste.

“No,” Letitia said with a soft scold. “We want you to meet your new brother, Kal.”

Oh dear ... this can't be happening. shock

rotflol Oh, but it is! And it's gonna get much, much worse! devil
Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
Yay! Another DeadlyChakram epic. Soooo looking forward to seeing what your twisted mind has come up with this time! This looks great! Only 21 weeks to go before I can read the rest... frown

Thank you! This one is...probably the most twisted thing I've written so far. And I've gotten into Lex Luthor's head on occasion. wink Lots of twists and turns in this one - I hope you enjoy the ride!
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Happy posting day!

Woo hoo! Okay not saying anything but....yes this should be interesting.

Thanks! So glad you know the whole, sordid tale already! wink
Originally Posted by Endelda
ohno ohno ohno!!! shock

rotflol Oh yes, yes, yes! And it gets worse! SO much worse! devilsplat
Oooh! Fabulous beginning! I can't wait to see where this goes! The prospect of Kal Luthor is exciting, and I'm not afraid of toys coming out of the box. goofy On to the next one!
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Oooh! Fabulous beginning! I can't wait to see where this goes! The prospect of Kal Luthor is exciting, and I'm not afraid of toys coming out of the box. goofy On to the next one!

Thanks, Mouse! Kal Luthor is one of the scariest things I could imagine. And as for out of the box? I took them out, tore up the packaging, and smashed the toys with a sledgehammer. laugh
Well befitting of a Luthor
Wha...??
Ooh. This will be interesting.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards