Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 04:06 AM
Linky

Feedback is love. smile
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 05:55 AM
Thank you for the detailed warning.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 01:17 PM
This is the first time I've ever seen a story post that consisted entirely of warning. I second Framework4's thanks. Normally I try to read all of your short or relatively short stories, but I am going to be giving this one a pass.

Thanks again,
Lynn

p.s., You got me. That's what I get for not reading past the first one-and-a-half sentences. blush After seeing some other feedback, I went on to read the rest and realized what was happening. Brava! lol clap
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 01:27 PM
rotflol
Posted By: Millefeuilles Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 01:57 PM
Well... Thank you for your very detailed warning teeming with spoiler alerts. This said, I'm afraid I'll decline reading any more of your --without doubt wonderfully crafted and lovingly written-- fic.

Well done! I was in the beginning of the second paragraphs when it clicked!
notworthy
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 02:17 PM
rotflol clap
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 05:40 PM
Happy April Fool's Day Queenie! Nicely played

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 06:13 PM
My main question is what you're going to do with the other three chapters. April 1st is only one day long.

I'm told that one picture says a thousand words, so:

shock cat huh rotflol jawdrop hail spider
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 06:18 PM
One more thing:

"Hello, Dolly!"?
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/01/18 11:54 PM
I was like, well okaaayy, but I'd be very impressed with an author and a beta that were good enough to pull off a gfic bdsm scene... And then it just kept going and going and going... And then I realized oh wait clap brava indeed! You had me going there.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/02/18 04:39 PM
Hi Mary!

All In The Notes (1/4)
Ooooh, a four-parter! *buckles in*
Quite the into blob…

so I realize I'm taking a big risk by trying to present an alternative to the canon pairing,
Terry this that one with his Road-Trilogy to great success.

I'm also aware that slash-fic, yuri, and homoeroticism in general are not everyone's cup of tea, though I tried to keep the Bruce/Clark scenes tasteful
Well…it wouldn’t be the first one.

, and the “incident” between Lois Lane and Cat Grant is kept entirely “off-camera”.
/eyebrows raise significantly*

My only concern is that the fetish-play chapter might still be a little too spicy for the gfic side of the boards
Oh, so it’s a continuation of that one vignette from a couple of months ago?

and since Batman's discovery of bondage and the furry fandom is in fact integral to the plot,
To be fair, how else would you explain his fascination with Catwoman?
SELINA: *MEOWWWWW!* mad

Also, some of you might feel that it's too far out of character for Lois to participate in a three-way
Lois, Clark, and Superman?

but I hope I did a good enough job of showing her reasoning and motivations in order to make it believable.
LOIS: He already mentioned Clark *and* Superman. Why do you make such a fuzz?

I'd also like to mention that I'm well aware that real-life Hari Krishnas do not generally engage in volcanic human sacrifice
Huh? Is that a Temple of Doom crossover?

so Ralph's “expose” should be taken with a large grain of salt,
Oh, just a reason for Ralph to see the DP’s HR counselor. Or for her to need counseling herself.

and I hope the new character introduced in the last chapter helps to clear up any remaining misconceptions that I might have inadvertently caused.
MXY: wave

Also, there's a huge WHAM warning for this story, and I apologize deeply to any fans of Cyborg and Krypto the Superdog.
So, Old Yeller, too? Those parts are going to be quite longish, huh?

up until the scene where Hippolyta and Wonder Woman enter Mel's Diner
Wait, are they *eating* Krypto?

Or at all.
So, the first part of the story contains only the notes?

Happy April First.
laugh I see. /checks calendar/ [Linked Image]

To be fair, between last year’s news stories and ever more searched stories published right after March 31st, things become rather difficult to distinguish.

Also, the title’s a great touch. And I *do* mean the whole title. clap

wave Michael
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/02/18 08:25 PM
Hi, guys! wave

My main question is what you're going to do with the other three chapters

The "1/4" is actually a subtle nod to how dates are written in Europe/Canada: Day/Month/Year = 1/4/2018 wink

Also, the title’s a great touch. And I *do* mean the whole title

So glad you picked up on that! laugh
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 04/05/18 06:27 PM
Bwhahahahahaha! You totally got me! *wipes away tears*

I'm not one to shy away from tasteful slash-fic (and Clark/Bruce sounds like it could open up a world of interesting fun), so I actually would have read such a tale.

Dang, you totally just won the April Fools war this year. laugh
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: All In The Notes (1/4) - 01/02/19 08:09 AM
and this story has not been written for profit.

Or at all.

Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa!!!!!
rotflol rotflol rotflol

1/4 - OMG, so clever! What happened to Krypto??!! mecry G-rated slash fic with threeways. lol I never say "I could quote the whole story", but, seriously, I could quote the whole story. I am rolling in tears! notworthy

Kerth vote...check!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards