A/N: First, a couple of warnings.

To start with, this isn't going to be a typical Lois and Clark fic; I know this is the “Lois and Clark” fandom and that's the couple who most if not all of us come here to root for, so I realize I'm taking a big risk by trying to present an alternative to the canon pairing, and I hope the readers will keep an open mind. I'm also aware that slash-fic, yuri, and homoeroticism in general are not everyone's cup of tea, though I tried to keep the Bruce/Clark scenes tasteful, and the “incident” between Lois Lane and Cat Grant is kept entirely “off-camera”. My only concern is that the fetish-play chapter might still be a little too spicy for the gfic side of the boards, and since Batman's discovery of bondage and the furry fandom is in fact integral to the plot, I might have to go through a few more revisions before it can be safely posted.

I'd also like to point out that Dick “Robin” Grayson is meant to be over 18 in this story, including the flashback scene in Nevada. Also, some of you might feel that it's too far out of character for Lois to participate in a three-way, but I hope I did a good enough job of showing her reasoning and motivations in order to make it believable. I'd also like to point out that despite the presence of red Kryptonite in the story, none of the events that follow are meant to be taken as Clark being “drugged”; it's not a “dub-con” story, just an alternate universe; even though the in-universe doctor Friskin suggests otherwise. I also hope I do not inadvertently offend any real-life practitioners of the acts described, as some artistic liberties have been taken for the sake of the plot. I'd also like to mention that I'm well aware that real-life Hari Krishnas do not generally engage in volcanic human sacrifice, so Ralph's “expose” should be taken with a large grain of salt, and I hope the new character introduced in the last chapter helps to clear up any remaining misconceptions that I might have inadvertently caused.

Also, there's a huge WHAM warning for this story, and I apologize deeply to any fans of Cyborg and Krypto the Superdog. Those who wish to avoid the worst of it but still read the rest of the story can just skip the part starting with Superman's arrival at Paradise Island, up until the scene where Hippolyta and Wonder Woman enter Mel's Diner. The downside to skipping these scenes is that the section with HG Wells and the Green Lantern Corp will make less sense and be more difficult to follow, so please use your own discretion.

This story assumes that the episode “Vatman” never took place, GGOH happened long before “Strange Visitor”, and TOGOM had a slightly different resolution; all should become clear as the story moves along. Also, you shouldn't need to have seen the second season of Flash to understand the solution to Dr. Hamilton's problem, though it might alert the more keen readers to who the true villain is. Finally, the mag-lev train system is a real train system in Japan, though as far as I'm aware, it does not really have the capacity to shoot lasers at anything; so that is another artistic liberty that has been taken.

Neither “Lois and Clark”, “The Flash”, “Hello Dolly”, nor “The X-Files” is owned by me, and this story has not been written for profit.

Or at all.

Happy April First. smile

~•~