Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/02/17 06:46 AM
Being More Discreet

This was written for Fanfic Weekly Challenge #8.

You'd think that Clark would be better at keeping his own secret that he's been hiding his entire life.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/02/17 01:35 PM
Yay! A challenge response. This was nice. smile
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/02/17 02:14 PM
LOL! Beautiful. clap
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/03/17 06:14 AM
clap What a great untwist. I love the thought of Samantha following them and STILL not finding anything. smile Thanks for giving Lois and Clark their brains back.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/03/17 07:21 PM
Never could understand why those two were so indiscreet during that episode. This makes much better sense.
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/06/17 10:32 AM
Awesome
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/06/17 02:38 PM
Yeah, this is one of those eps where you have the urge to chase them with a 2x4 to beat some common sense into them. Great untwist.
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/06/17 06:16 PM
As you know from my challenge (and my fic response to my challenge) I found it staggering how they behaved season 3 and 4 - but 3 being the worst.

They fought a lot in public -when he was Superman. I guess it made for a 'funny juxtaposition' but it was annoying to me, as a viewer.

Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/07/17 02:06 AM
What a simple yet elegant way to untwist that stupid plot! Well done!! clap thumbsup clap
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/07/17 04:21 PM
Perfect untwist! Those two were complete lunkheads during that episode. Makes me want to just slap some sense into them. This is so much more sensible. Thanks for taking up the challenge!
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: FDK: Being More Discreet - 04/21/17 03:39 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it. I don't usually do short, quick stories, but this was fun (cathartic, maybe?) to write. It really seemed like once Lois found out Clark was Superman, and especially after they got married, they got really sloppy with his identity.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards