Lois & Clark Forums
This is hilarious!! A couple of my favorite parts:

"Well, sometimes it gets too heavy, and it feels like it's going to pull my brains out. It hurts like anything. And I just have to cut it all off to get relief."
It seemed to go over well with the ladies. He accidentally got called "Vin Diesel" a few times, though, which was mildly annoying.
Those two lines had me rotfl. rotflol

Great job! Thanks for sharing your crazyness with us!!

~Anna (who wonders what Tank will think of *Clark* getting the haircut laugh )
Definitely a new twist on the shears, Sarah! ROFL! rotflol Poor, poor Clark... lol

Wendy smile
Sarah

ROTFL!!! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Clark Kent looked at the tiny sample of shampoo that had arrived with his mail. He'd never heard of the brand, but he was a big fan of free stuff. Reporters, after all, didn't exactly get paid in the triple digits.
LOL!! Fan of free stuff, eh? <g>

"Clark!" she exclaimed. "You're naked!"
goofy

"Oh, right. Well, um, my hair is really thick, right?"

Well, she knew that. Thick, silky, dark... so tempting to run her hands through it. "Yeah. So what?"

"Well, sometimes it gets too heavy, and it feels like it's going to pull my brains out. It hurts like anything. And I just have to cut it all off to get relief."
Oh, God!!! Can't breathe!!! rotflol

Thanks for the moment of insantity, Sarah!!! I really needed a laugh... and I haven't laughed that hard in a while!!!!

Poor Clark! <G>

Sara laugh
LOL! Great story, Sarah!
LOL! rotflol That was good.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
really funny bye bye smile
The wrong person got the shampoo.

Tank (who is reminded of an old Jimmy Olsen story in the comics where Jimmy got red kryptonite in his hair and had to have a Superman robot cut his hair off)
Oh, this was exactly what I needed today. ROTFLMAO!!!!! thumbsup Fantastic!!

Sara smile
Oy! dizzy

Nan
Hi,

Cute. thumbsup
Sarah, I can't stop laughing!!!! clap

Raquel (who laughed so much that her stomack hurts laugh )
clap rotflol
Lois is going to snatch open that shower curtain one time too many.
Sorry it took so long to reply to your comments. Just wanted to say to everyone, thanks for reading! I enjoyed getting to see which parts people particularly liked. And I promise, I'm working on writing some "real" stuff, too.
rotflol
lmfao!! that was hilarious! jimmy:ck ur wig is askew. omg that one cracked me up!! dizzy not my cup of tea but hahahahaahahahahaha jump
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards