Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: gerry FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/07/05 10:26 AM
The tension is building here.

Everyone is on the look out. I hope that Lori is smart enough to stick near Clark and Clark doesn't get called away somewhere.

Why do I think that won't happen?

Rob is a perceptive man. Wonder if he's wondering about Clark.

Love the little insights into this centuries inventions.

I'm ready for the next part.

gerry
Posted By: Tarkas Re: FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/07/05 10:55 AM
I'm with gerry: how about something different for this adventure of Lori and Clark -- Lori not being tricked/dragged away from/left behind by Clark to face the villain on her own? Mariann is starting to have a point about the dangers of her job!

I don't want Lori to be any less of a self-confident, competent character than Lois, but it would be a refreshing change for Clark to be with her when the bad guy (or girl) makes her move -- and not unconscious from Krytponite, either! So how about he gets to keep his word and stays with his wife?

Phil
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/07/05 11:02 AM
Lol, Phil!

You heard what Clark was thinking, and there are plenty of other supermen -- and women -- to take up the slack. <g> Have patience. We're getting close to the end. I have it all plotted out. All I have to do is write it.

Nan
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/07/05 11:24 AM
Still here, still on the edge of my seat... wonder what other things Rob might have been noticing...?

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/07/05 01:04 PM
Ditto the others!! smile1
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/09/05 11:36 AM
A no wham or even mini-wham post. That's nice. you know how to take care of your readers.
James
Posted By: Bettina Baumann Re: FDK: Home V: Obsession 18 - 05/09/05 12:56 PM
Hey there Nan!

Yesterday I started with reading your 'Home' series and right now I've finished with part 18 of 'Obsession'. It probably won't do any good to start rambling about my feedback of all parts right here and now wink But let me say that I've immensely enjoyed the series so far, you managed to invent some rather uncommon crime stories, one of them even having some resemblance to the space-shuttle incident in the show.

Focusing on the relationship-parts of the series, you also did an outstanding job in NOT concentrating on the angsty parts too much laugh That's a pleasant change for sure.

I noticed that the beginning of this series was over five years ago and you're still/again writing at it, that endurance should be worth a Kerth in my opinion smile Anyways, I'm looking forward to your idea of wrapping up this story, most of the details are already known and therefore it shouldn't be more than one more twist.

Oh and I don't know about other people here but the idea of intertwined souls through life and death is an interesting concept I don't mind at all. Quite the contrary I'm interested in your picture of the distant future, especially the changes and developments in society like the marriage-contracts. By the way, I haven't read earlier feedback or your reasoning but you seem to use that fact very casually. Have you ever thought about some background-information on that one or why someone with Clark's upbringing doesn't voice a critical word at degrading marriage at all?

Before finishing this post, I'd like to ask if you're going to write another continuation, maybe some time after the baby was born because that'll change their lives and I'm really curious about how they adjust to that.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards