Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 05:16 AM
Hmm, problems in the parking? smile

Jose smile1
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 06:16 AM
HI Nan.
I've been away from my computer for a while and I'm just catching up.

Looks like Lori is getting herself into another scrape while Clark is standing nobly by and protecting her. I do wonder what kind of trouble she'll be getting herself into, though.

I'm ready for the next part.

gerry
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 11:45 AM
Good stuff, as always smile Very gripping detail on the car chase -- I liked the details about the make & models of the various cars. It really made the scene come alive.

I wish Lori had been a little less self-sufficient, though; it might have been very interesting to have one of the supermen follow that green car...

PJ
Posted By: archbish99 Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 02:04 PM
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
it might have been very interesting to have one of the supermen follow that green car...
Pam has a good point.... Though obviously we don't expect you to change the story drastically after the fact, this does reference something I've been curious about.... Where are the other Metropolis superheros? We haven't seen much of them showing up to rescue Lori -- shouldn't they all be popping up until Clark telepath's that he's got it covered?
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 04:27 PM
Remember, this is a city of several million people. The superheroes have lots of business elsewhere, including their own lives, other than to watch Clark's wife unless they know for sure she's in danger.

Nan
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 06:06 PM
And of course, Lori wasn't in any real danger, and she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. As she proved. smile I was just curious about where that green car ended up...

PJ
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 06:14 PM
Don't worry, Pam, we'll get more about the green car -- or at least it's driver -- very soon. laugh

Nan
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/26/05 09:19 PM
Nan

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-Home V: Obsession -- 9/? - 02/28/05 09:58 AM
Very well written. More soon please.

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards