Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: gerry FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/13/05 03:30 PM
Welcome back, Nan. You've been missed.

Looks like this is going to be another great thriller.

Post soon

gerry
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/14/05 05:17 AM
yay!! smile1
Posted By: jwb Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/14/05 06:23 AM
I need you to help me find out who's doing this and stop him before he kills anybody else!
Why does automatically assume it's a man? My first thought was it was a woman - someone who is jealous that Conner might have paid too much attention to these other women. Which of course makes Lori the perfect next target...

I'm glad he interrupted us, ... I don't want to have to explain (to my mother) that my doctor is in Houston and that I fly out to see her once a week.
For a moment there, given the title is Obsession, I was tempted to think this was going to be a story about Lori's mother and her obsession with her daughters! smile

Which would make a good sub-plot... hint hint.

I'm kind of wondering why they just don't tell them the secret. It seems lots of people know - what's two more? (Plus - don't both daughters have super-spouses?)

Glad to see you writing on this again!
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/14/05 06:53 AM
hi

I love this story, this part was great.

Clark is so sweet as usual helping lois with the pregnancy blush

Next part please
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/14/05 11:09 AM
Ooh, the number one suspect wants them to clear his name <g> What a fun twist! Can't wait to see how this roller-coaster ride comes out.

Oh, and Jeff, interesting theory about someone secretly lusting after Connor, but why assume the person is female? goofy

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/15/05 01:16 AM
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/15/05 06:10 AM
Ditto everyone else, Nan.

I *adore* this universe. Can never get enough of Lori and Clark and their many adventures. And this one looks really intriguing!

More soon, please.

CC
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/18/05 10:21 AM
Another fine installment.

Loved all of it. Very well written.

Was a little confused on one point. Why did Clark and Lori bother with Superman Express if it was only at the end of the block?

James
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Home V Obsession 5 - 01/28/05 08:23 AM
Update: I haven't forgotten this story, but a series of minor RL disasters has slowed me down. The rains we had here in S. Cal flooded our bedroom, and a big tree in our back yard came down, breaking the fence, for starters. Also, the OS on my C drive had a nervous breakdown and the drive had to be reformatted. Fortunately, I had everything backed up on my D drive, so it's just a matter of putting everything back and fixing it to work the way it did before. This should take a week or so. In the meantime, combined with my babysitting duties, I haven't been able to do much writing. I'm posting this from my hubby's computer, just to let you know what is going on. I appreciate everyone's patience while we're putting things together again here.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards