Lois & Clark Forums
clap Loved it! You not only solved that great question plaguing fans of LnC but also found all our lost socks. clap

I loved that added detail that Clark put a chair in his wormhole room to help him change his clothes.

"Those, my friend, are piles of lost socks. I guess the fast spin on some washing machines opens up tiny wormholes and sometimes single socks manage to find their way through the wormhole to that place. When I first got there the place was littered with them. It took me a long time to bring some order to that place..."
rotflol

Lots of fun. Nice fun story to start my day. Thanks.
This was GREAT! I loved it thumbsup

Great story to read while on a break with a bowl of cereal--thanks! (although nearly spit out some cereal laughing when I got to the 'sock' part blush ).

Thanks for sharing!
Laura
This was absolutely brilliant! clap

I loved this explanation for where Clark's clothes go when he spins into to Superman vice versa. But tying in the lost socks reference was utterly inspired!

"Those, my friend, are piles of lost socks. I guess the fast spin on some washing machines opens up tiny wormholes and sometimes single socks manage to find their way through the wormhole to that place...."
lol I practically split my sides laughing! What a perfect tie-in.

Excuse any scientific doo-da. I was more interested in the socks...
I don't blame you! Thanks for posting this! Really made my day.
What a hoot!

Thanks for explaining where Clark clothes go while he's being super!

The socks were a cool bonus, so that where they go and here I thought it was my dog Dax who hides them!
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
This is hilarious. Storing the clothes in a wormhole ... along with all the lost socks in the world! If Superman wanted the world's never-ending gratitude (and amazement) he could bring all the lost socks back. rotflol
Originally posted by Annie B.:
If Superman wanted the world's never-ending gratitude (and amazement) he could bring all the lost socks back. rotflol
He should donate them to charity. wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK - The Great Mystery of the Universe by Lonnie - 11/13/13 09:08 PM
The was just hysterical, LOL, loved it. Always wondered where all the missing socks went, makes perfect sense.
I know who's winning the Kerth Award for Comedy Story this year! laugh

/now goes to wipe sprayed coffee off keyboard/
LOL rotflol

I love the wormhole theory. When I read about the great colorful piles, I half expected a Harry Potter crossover to the room of requirement.

However, I disagree with the washing macine spin cycle wormhole. The socks are actually consumed by wire hangers. Hey, it takes a lot of nourishment to multiply the way they do. wink

Great story.
Hi Lonnie!

"Here you are, Doctor Klein," Clark said as he laid the rock on the scientist's lab table.

"Oh, thank you, Superman!" Bernard Klein's eyes shone as he eyed the rock. "This might help me solve the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle!"
Wouldn’t it have been awkward had Clark gotten lost in the Triangle?
LOIS: *Awkward*?

"Well," Clark started, "it's rather hard to explain, but you of all people should get it, I guess. I can show you, if you have a small camcorder lying around."
So, Clark practices regularly in front of Lois and is now happy to show someone else, too?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

It was a vast space, dimly lit.
Oooh! wave Michael
Oh, that was great!! You really have solved THE great mystery of universe with this story! I can imagine Dr. Kleins's face with Clark's last words jawdrop Jajajaja!! That was really funny!!
The lost socks! I love it! (It's even better than the theory that the sock is the larval form of the wire coat hanger.)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards