Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 05:19 AM
OMG, Queen of Capes, that was awesome!!

I love that he was able to stabilize the triangle issue into a "stable" (for a person with issues) relationship. I guess that's ONE way for her to have a healthy relationship in an unhealthy situation. Whether or not that's a good thing... *bobs head from side to side* depends on your viewpoint.
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 06:06 AM
clap LOL... well, that is ONE way to deal with the triangle! Would like to see this in a longer fic, and how things develop if she became intimate with Clark or Superman... *prod, prod* wink
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 09:08 AM
Oh, you evil, evil girl. I love it!!!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 12:33 PM
rotflol rotflol

I'd like to see this backfire. Sooner or later she'll find out. Would her "stable" relationships with Clark and Superman still work once she realized that they're the same guy? Or what would happen if her therapy was successful and she decided to break up with one of them? Or what if she went to bed with Clark and woke up with Superman? What if he forgot who he was supposed to be the next morning?

This certainly works as a great short, but it could also be the jumping off point for a longer comedy of errors.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 12:56 PM
Well, Queenie, you've done the ultimate anti-reveal fic. Brava! clap notworthy
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 01:33 PM
notworthy That was hilarious! Didn't see it coming at all... That's certainly a new way to handle the issue... Loved it and I would definitely read a sequel/expanded piece. laugh
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 02:11 PM
Hey, guys. I'm so glad you enjoyed. smile

Would like to see this in a longer fic, and how things develop if she became intimate with Clark or Superman... *prod, prod*
This certainly works as a great short, but it could also be the jumping off point for a longer comedy of errors.
Loved it and I would definitely read a sequel/expanded piece.
Uh.... eek

*Starts dialing Bobbart's number*

laugh

(Personally, I keep thinking that SL&V just became a stickier wicket. evil )
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 09:34 PM
Once again I'm awed at how you manage to work total hilarity into a snappy one-page vignette.

That was great! rotflol
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/12/13 10:49 PM
grumble he should have still told her.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/13/13 05:03 AM
You know the more I think about this little vignette the more I think Lois actually knows and has decided to keep it a secret with the idea that she'd have more fun with "two people" than just Clark/Superman (one man with a secret identity.)
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/13/13 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Christina:
You know the more I think about this little vignette the more I think Lois actually knows and has decided to keep it a secret with the idea that she'd have more fun with "two people" than just Clark/Superman (one man with a secret identity.)
Maybe she really knows, and made the whole "disorder" story up just to test what about of crazy things Clark will let her get away with.
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/13/13 11:39 AM
This was delightful. clap Your reign as the queen of the funny short continues. notworthy

As for this:
*Starts dialing Bobbart's number*
I had to laugh. When I finished the story my first thought was that I needed to drop you a note. However, once I got thinking about the story, I realized that every idea I had would lead to a place at the crossroads of Anxiety Drive and Tragedy Blvd. I did have one idea for a very short follow-on, but I don't think it would improve what you already have.

Anyway, thanks for the smile.
Bob
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Unfaithful - 07/14/13 01:12 AM
Hi Queenie!

Unfaithful 1/1
So, Lois is going to cheat on Clark in a humorous fashion? Or is Clark going to cheat on Lois and die in a humorous fashion? Or is it just about an unfaithful portrayal of Superman in the media?

They'd agreed to meet at seven, and today was definitely not a good day to be late, given what they needed to discuss. He straightened his tie, hoping that he didn't still smell like smoke.
Oooh! He going to come clean to her about his disappearing habit? You know, that he’s always stepping outside for a smoke. And since he’s already smelling of smoke… Hmm…that could actually be a fun challenge wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards