Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IreneD Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/13/04 05:04 PM
Nan, I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I love Henderson, and I love what you're doing with him. It's fun to see his thought processes. I wonder how long it will take to click in as to who Ultrawoman really is.

Looking forward to more,
Irene
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/13/04 05:52 PM
Hey, just caught up with this one, so much fun! What a hoot it would be to inherit Superman's powers....a dream for all of us die-hard Superman fans....

Hope Henderson is discreet about his powers or he may blow Lois & Clark's secrets...

Will be interesting to see how you develop the story....

I'll definitely stay tuned!
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/13/04 07:33 PM
Hey Nan, great part! thumbsup

Only a matter of time before the realization hits him:
Ultrawoman = Lois!

Looking forward to more!

~Liz
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/13/04 07:59 PM
Nan

I love this story! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/14/04 05:22 AM
Yay!! Ultrawoman is back!!! hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/14/04 07:00 AM
Whee! This is fun dance

PJ
Posted By: Tank Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/14/04 08:31 AM
This is a fun ride.

Like the others I can see Henderson easily making the connection of Lois to UltraWoman now that she has suddenly returned.

One note: In WWW, the plaintiff was never really hurt by Superman, or by any falling equipment. He was faking. If you were just using that incident to show that Henderson's, like most people's. memory is a bit hazy on the details, fine, just ignore what I've said here. wink

Things are a little too conincidental and our duo had best come up with a good reason why UltraWoman is back or more than just Henderson will make the connection. There were a lot of witnesses to the lightning strike and the fact that Superman looks a bit like Clark Kent, and UltraWoman looks a bit like Lois Lane, who just happens to be married to Clark Kent might make things too easy. Especially if it becomes known that a certain Metropolis Police Inspector is suddenly exhibiting powers far beyond those of mortal men.

Tank (who really hopes that Henderson doesn't don a cape and a pair of bright tights)
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/14/04 08:32 AM
Loving it!!! Glad they worked out that there might be a problem with Henderson. wink And poor Bill! What is he going to say to his wife? goofy

Incidentally, I loved the way you had him suddenly realise that he'd covered a couple of miles in seconds. laugh

More!!!

Wendy smile
Posted By: Hazel Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/15/04 07:48 AM
"Is Ultra Woman back?"

"Does Superman want her back?"

Clark grinned. "You bet he does! She was the sexiest woman he ever met in his life."
goofy One question, though, Nan: Why hasn't he tried flying yet?!

This is such a fun story! Give us MORE, and soon. smile

Hazel
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/15/04 10:03 AM
Nan,

This is great, fun, fantastic! I love this story so far.. its been a wonderful look into the mind of one of my favorite auxilary characters of the show... more please as soon as possible! That last wait started to kill me! jump
Posted By: merry Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/15/04 10:24 AM
Nan,
great part
playing catch up as usual
I love the story
merry
Posted By: Julia Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/15/04 01:37 PM
This is a lot of fun!! smile1

And it's getting interesting, definitely looks like it's gonna take some time until Henderson can talk to Superman.

I also believe that he's gonna make the connection Lois = Ultra Woman pretty soon.

Waiting eagerly for the next part. jump

Julia smile
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/16/04 05:05 AM
Wonderful, Nan.

I've caught up now, but love the premise, love Henderson's caution with his powers. And loved the mugging!

CC
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/21/04 08:41 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/22/04 04:06 AM
Nan, where is part 4??? goofy )
Posted By: daneel Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/22/04 08:38 AM
Ditto Wendy!!! hyper

Jose (pretty please, Nan... notworthy )
Posted By: Nan Re: Supercop 3 - Feedback - 02/22/04 09:47 AM
Thanks for the interest, everyone. smile

I'm a little over half done with the next part. It's been a very busy week <g> but I'm trying to snatch some time when I can to write. It will be up as soon as I can manage.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards