Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Just a Little Too Far (2A/2) - 10/27/11 10:57 AM
A Little Too Far TOC

So, how'd you like my warm a fuzzy happily ever after ending? smile1 You can thank Iolanthe for it being posted to the boards at all. wink

Edit: I came up with an Epilogue that follows this scene and posted it here: Fantasy Ending - Epilogue

Please post feedback here. Thank you.
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - Just a Little Too Far (2A/2) - 10/28/11 12:39 PM
This ending is happier but I'd like to hope Jimmy would't drag a practical joke that far.

Joan
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Just a Little Too Far (2A/2) - 10/30/11 05:30 AM
The door opened and Perry entered, pulling Jimmy inside by his ear. The younger man had a bandage across his forehead. “Look what I found wandering the streets of Metropolis,” the Chief announced. He released Jimmy’s ear and pushed him towards them.
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Just a Little Too Far (2A/2) - 11/01/11 11:42 AM
Joan: Well, in Jimmy's defense, he didn't know that Clark was going off planet with another woman before the joke was up.

Michael: Just out of curiosity was the dizzy They're cousins!

And what if she had instead gotten out a loooong cooking knife and come after Jimmy like in Psycho? /slaps head/ Right. Lois's apartment. No cooking implements available. Only pocket knifes. And cans of maze.
rotflol wink I'm assuming you meant maize, instead of a can of puzzles.

Hmm... Lois's creativity and Clark's abilities? Boy, Jimmy's in for a loooong death.
Long, slow, torturous painful death. laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Just a Little Too Far (2A/2) - 11/01/11 02:10 PM
Just out of curiosity was the [Thud] for Jimmy being alive with amnesia or for Lois kneeing him?
Now that you mention it, wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards