Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 06:44 AM
wow!! eek

This is impressive!! smile1
Posted By: Nqoire Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 09:28 AM
Wow. I love the story. Very good, very very very good! Keep it coming, please?
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 04:07 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 04:37 PM
Wow poor Clark! I really like George though<g> Laura
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 07:37 PM
Yvonne, this part was very well written.

I don't know very much about substance addiction, but I know what it's like to go on a diet and have that "other" person have a piece of cake or chocolate bar. I know what the arguments in my head feel like and how I feel afterwards. So what Clark is going through, his withdrawal from red kryptonite, seems very real.

Having been a folc for many years, I also understand how badly each Clark needs his own Lois, so once again, the depth of the hole in his life without his own Lois also seems very real.

So now, you have to get Clark to talk to George and admit how he feels about Lois.

gerry
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 10:49 PM
Wow.

I was supposed to be getting to sleep early, but I noticed a part 2 of an Yvonne fic. Part 2? When did I miss part 1?!

I just read parts 1 and 2. And all I can say is wow. This is so amazingly believable, it hurts.

/me starts counting down the hours till part 3 will be posted
Posted By: Jana Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/02/03 10:57 PM
Yvonne,

Another wonderful part. I really feel for Clark. He's trying, but... And the part with the green kryptonite was wrenching! Hurry with part three!

Jana
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/03/03 04:49 PM
Hey, this is going to be a lot shorter than I originally thought.

A good moral play about the evils of addiction. Clark's death from the green kryptonite will prove to be the tragic example that might save someone else from a life of dependancy.

Tank (who thinks it would be 'interesting' if right after Clark's death Lois shows up weighing about 400 lbs because of her addiction to... chocolate)
Posted By: YConnell Re: FDK-Addicted (2/?) - 12/04/03 05:09 AM
LOL! Interesting, Tank, but surely to complete the picture we'd need a change of hairstyle. How about waist-length auburn curls?

I see people are beginning to clamour for Lois. I guess that idea I had about sending definitive evidence of her death to Perry so he could tell Clark just isn't going to fly, then? wink

Gerry, that's pretty much how I imagined the addictive mind-set - thought about me and the chocolate biscuit tin and multiplied those feelings up a few thousand times.

Otherwise, I guess the mini cliff-hanger sort of worked. Thanks for the encouragement, and Part 3 will be up soon. smile

Yvonne
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards