help

Perfect for Halloween, Tank. clap
The cruelest way to cut Lois' hair yet.
Ewww! cat
EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! eek

An evil Tank creation even I can't fix! rotflol

Wendy wink
Tank evil
A great Halloween story! Thanks for sharing it.

Tricia cool
Oooh. You evil, evil... evilevilevilevil man. Ingenious, but evil. Guess Lois really was a trophy, after all. Oy! dizzy
Tank,

Yes, great Halloween story.

But I agree with Lex, Lois should have known that he wouldn't stick by his bargain. I sure did -- especially when you were writing this.

Barb.
Tank
good job- well done
merry
Truly evil !!!!!

But Wendy, I am surprised, I can think of at least two different ways that you could fix this situation.

James
ooh, ooh, ooh!!! /me jumps enthusiastically: a new Tank vignette!

/me reads the title... dance dance dance party

I haven't read it yet - just got back home from school - and I *have* to run an errand for my mom, but I'll be back ASAP!!! laugh

Pelican peep
Tank!!!! smile1

Colecting Lovers... too there weren't a lot of Baines thumbsup
But Wendy, I am surprised, I can think of at least two different ways that you could fix this situation.
Well, I hope you email them to her. I know I'd love to see her figure out how to get around this one, LOL! /me has visions of Lois and Superman gleefully haunting Lex for all eternity ... hey, that could be fun! laugh

Truly brilliant evilness, Tank. You've outdone yourself -- the ultimate Lois haircut! goofy

Now why do I think you're going to have the porch lights at your house turned off tonight? <bg>

Happy Halloween!

Kathy
Tank,

Well, I guess that you can say that you have really lived up to your title of the king of Whams! jawdrop Awfully funny and Funnily Awful!
Gasp!! whinging

/me rushes over to read how Wendy has fixed this!!

Kaethel smile (wondering if the "fix" involves a miraculous resurrection of Lois's long hair)
lol, great story, Tank!

I don't think any of us were truly taken in by Luthor, even if Lois was. I liked his comment about how the women were his "conquests."

It's interesting how Lex dated both blondes and brunettes. Guess he didn't have a preference for blondes (up until Lois) the way Clark did. *wink*
smile1
Ooooooooooooh! Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil

Excellent story, Tank notworthy
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
LOl Tank and Wendy. Happy Halloween. Where is H. G. Wells when you need him. Laura
hyper yay! Some good old serious whams! party

Excellent piece, Tank. I like this. You should write stuff like this more often. wink

Saskia (happy to see whams after a week without internet)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards