Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Thread Like Summary
Darth Michael, JadedEvie, scifiJoan, Ultra Woman
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by JadedEvie
JadedEvie
Hey, FoLCs!! wave

It's March now, and you know what that means, fam - Kerth nomination season is here! hyper

It’s time to officially open the nomination for this year’s Kerth Awards!! Below, find the reader's digest version of the nomination season, with all the pertinent details you'll need. We'll link below to places you can find all the details you could ask for!

WHEN: Nomination period runs from Sunday, March 3rd 0:00 UTC to Sunday, March 17th 23:59 UTC.

WHERE: Here is the 2024 Official Nomination Form.

Handy links:
Here is the official kickoff post, which includes all the 2024 categories along with their descriptions: Official Kickoff Post (Committee, Schedule, Categories)

Here are ALL the eligible stories: Eligible Stories List

Here is ALL the eligible fanart: Eligible Fanart List

TOC for all Kerth posts for 2024

Important Rules/Guidelines:
  • Be sure to include the title of the fic and the author, as titles can be the same or similar. We recommend just copying and pasting it from the eligibles list to save yourself time and effort (and to avoid typos).
  • You do NOT need to fill out every category to submit a ballot, but you should try and be sure that your ballot is complete for all the categories you do want to nominate in before submitting your form.
  • This is an open submission form, meaning that you write in the box rather than choose from a list. We recommend trying to nominate no more than 5 stories per category.
  • Please remember that nominating and voting can only be done by FoLCs. Family, friends, and work colleagues cannot nominate or vote.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a new or old FoLC or somewhere in between, WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATION!! smile1

Now, we know you might have some questions like...
β€œHow do I know what fits in what category?”
β€œI’m overwhelmed! Where do I start?”
β€œI’m new here and…I’m lost. Please help!”
If you have any questions at all, head on over to the Kerth FAQ!

We have two weeks for nominations, so MAKE THEM COUNT and read as much as you can! clap

Have a question? Ask it here! Or you can PM any of the K-Com members or reach out on Discord too! You can also send an email to us here: Kcom@kerthawards.com

In order to help you find all things Kerth for this year, we’ve created a TOC for all the πŸ†TOC Kerth Award PostsπŸ†.

The Kerth Committee
(KSaraSara, Darth Michael, lovetvfan, and JadedEvie)
Liked Replies
by Morgana
Morgana
Eek! Going to get nominations done by Friday. Promise! Between weddings, knitting and now getting our carpets replaced, my head is spinning! Who said retirement was leisurely? Urgh!!
1 member likes this
by KSaraSara
KSaraSara
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
I can't open Folc4evernaday's banners. I get an error page. Is the link correct?

Andreia

Thank you so much for pointing this out!! We had switched the links to her Tumblr site...but I guess those weren't working. I've updated them now in the eligibles post! They link to the individual Tumblr post, and you can click on the image to view it larger! laugh Here they are just for convenience:

Folc4evernaday
WP Season 1 Banner
WP Season 2 Banner
1 member likes this
by Morgana
Morgana
Voted!
1 member likes this
by Lady Loisette
Lady Loisette
I haven't been around for a while, but I did send in my nominations.
1 member likes this