Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Here we are FoLCs!!! Ten year anniversary of our beloved fanfic boards!! I remember waiting until Anne opened up the registration and couldn't wait until I got my spot on these boards...

After many years, too many distractions, life trials and plain old junk, I'm back. Still loving my old obsession, renewing my love of favorite fanfics of the past and present, and living in the wonderful love story of Lois and Clark.

....Sigh...

It never gets old.

My challenge. Wow!! I'd love to get as much of the 'old gang' plus 'new gang' as possible to dedicate a story whether, long or short, to the archives by the end of the year.

I'm calling out all the evil, cliff hanger, hair-cutting, waffy authors, who have contributed to our archives in the past TEN years to dazzle us with their spell-binding stories.

As for my committment, I pledge to finish a story that has been years in the making, and be an active member again.

Let's do it!! Who's with me!!!

Kerth
Kerth
So are you asking us to submit a story to the archives before the end of the year? Or to have a dedication line that states it's in commemoration of the board's anniversary?

Either way, I'm in. thumbsup

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great Idea.

There are so many FoLC's so have contributed greatly to the fandom. I hope they are reading these posts and contemplating new story concepts.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
eek clap sloppy for being such a warm, fun group of people to hang out with. You make me proud.

Getting all sniffly now... twins

LabRat :-)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard