Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MissyG Ten Year Anniversary Challenge - 03/18/13 09:31 PM
Here we are FoLCs!!! Ten year anniversary of our beloved fanfic boards!! I remember waiting until Anne opened up the registration and couldn't wait until I got my spot on these boards...

After many years, too many distractions, life trials and plain old junk, I'm back. Still loving my old obsession, renewing my love of favorite fanfics of the past and present, and living in the wonderful love story of Lois and Clark.

....Sigh...

It never gets old.

My challenge. Wow!! I'd love to get as much of the 'old gang' plus 'new gang' as possible to dedicate a story whether, long or short, to the archives by the end of the year.

I'm calling out all the evil, cliff hanger, hair-cutting, waffy authors, who have contributed to our archives in the past TEN years to dazzle us with their spell-binding stories.

As for my committment, I pledge to finish a story that has been years in the making, and be an active member again.

Let's do it!! Who's with me!!!
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Ten Year Anniversary Challenge - 03/19/13 04:49 PM
So are you asking us to submit a story to the archives before the end of the year? Or to have a dedication line that states it's in commemoration of the board's anniversary?

Either way, I'm in. thumbsup
Posted By: Morgana Re: Ten Year Anniversary Challenge - 03/19/13 05:35 PM
Great Idea.

There are so many FoLC's so have contributed greatly to the fandom. I hope they are reading these posts and contemplating new story concepts.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Ten Year Anniversary Challenge - 03/20/13 06:20 AM
eek clap sloppy for being such a warm, fun group of people to hang out with. You make me proud.

Getting all sniffly now... twins

LabRat :-)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards