Print Thread
#277002 09/20/17 07:53 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Columnist
Columnist
I'm not tired of reading your short stories. I think when we can get anything from you its great. I like this and I think you are right she was in love with him but she just couldn't admit it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
I realised today that I want him- expect him- to do something I haven't done.

This line is very powerful.

Lois pulled away from Clark.

She was the one to say 'Forget it' and the one that continued to flirt with another man right in front of him....while he was dealing with his grief over Mayson.

How can I expect him to commit to me and me alone when I'm dating more than one man at a time?

Ding Ding Ding!!!

I’ve been hedging my bets when I've known all along who I want to be with.

It's amazing what fear can do to you.

Great piece Feli. Kudos! clap Glad your muse decided to come out and play for this one.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nope! It's not too late! I always loved this episode!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
It may be short but a very accurate conversation she could have had with herself after that last meeting with Friskin, maybe even before and Friskin just confirmed her thoughts.

Nicely put and also a favorite episode.

It got me thinking, has anyone done a rewrite where she picks Superman instead of Clark and Dan at the end of the courthouse scene?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! I wasn't expecting Lois to explore her own shortcomings in the dating pool here. But I love that she does. Both she and Clark are holding so much back when they are dating and they wind up hurting themselves and each other.

Nicely done fic. Once again, I admire your brevity and ability to cut straight to the heart of the matter. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard