Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Tired 1/1 - 09/20/17 11:53 AM
Feedback folder
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK- Tired 1/1 - 09/20/17 12:03 PM
I'm not tired of reading your short stories. I think when we can get anything from you its great. I like this and I think you are right she was in love with him but she just couldn't admit it.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK- Tired 1/1 - 09/20/17 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
I realised today that I want him- expect him- to do something I haven't done.

This line is very powerful.

Lois pulled away from Clark.

She was the one to say 'Forget it' and the one that continued to flirt with another man right in front of him....while he was dealing with his grief over Mayson.

How can I expect him to commit to me and me alone when I'm dating more than one man at a time?

Ding Ding Ding!!!

I’ve been hedging my bets when I've known all along who I want to be with.

It's amazing what fear can do to you.

Great piece Feli. Kudos! clap Glad your muse decided to come out and play for this one.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Tired 1/1 - 09/21/17 02:19 AM
Nope! It's not too late! I always loved this episode!
Posted By: chickberry Re: FDK- Tired 1/1 - 09/21/17 04:26 AM
It may be short but a very accurate conversation she could have had with herself after that last meeting with Friskin, maybe even before and Friskin just confirmed her thoughts.

Nicely put and also a favorite episode.

It got me thinking, has anyone done a rewrite where she picks Superman instead of Clark and Dan at the end of the courthouse scene?
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK- Tired 1/1 - 09/21/17 05:14 AM
Wow! I wasn't expecting Lois to explore her own shortcomings in the dating pool here. But I love that she does. Both she and Clark are holding so much back when they are dating and they wind up hurting themselves and each other.

Nicely done fic. Once again, I admire your brevity and ability to cut straight to the heart of the matter. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards