Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I always love a drunk Clark story and this is a terrific one. clap His control comes down and he can't stop himself from saying what he wouldn't otherwise do. Full of humor, romance, uncertainty, and double meanings.

If Clark does wake up having blacked out the previous night, boy, is he in for a wake-up call! In bed with Lois. laugh Even waking up fully dressed and on top of the sheets is he going to panic.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I really enjoyed this story. Clark being drunk was hilarious! rotflol It's definitely a side of him that we don't usually see, for obvious reasons.

I also thought this story complemented "Master of Disguise" really well. I'm glad we ended up reading them during the same month.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was adorable! clap

It was a little bit frustrating that Lois kept missing the obvious hints dropped about Clark being Superman, though it seems to fit with the whole 'blind spot' idea.

I was surprised to see my name mentioned in the author's notes. blush It's been so long since the First Lines Challenge went up. We should do that again! laugh

~•~
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Poor Jimmy, the scene of him walking Clark home was hysterical.
Drunk Clark is just too funny, but at least he tried to tell her his secret. Otherwise Lois would kill him.

KateB

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard