Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
His hand rested on her hip by the phone,[/Quote

Lois: Is this your phone too, or are you just happy to see me?

[Quote]which allowed his thumb easy access to the loose hem of her shirt and the skin underneath.
Lois: If I'd know his hand would be drawn to where I put the phone, I might have put it on the other end of my shirt.

Her hand caressed his cheek, down his jaw,
Oh, you meant that kind of cheek.

throat, clavicle, chest, stomach…
Yes, more touching.

“Lex.”
Why did she have to ruin things?

Clark: I'm glad she did, otherwise we would have come close to finding out if the curse applies.

Clark felt as if she threw him into against an iceberg floating in the Arctic Sea.
I think you just want to say "threw him against an inceberg".

“Excuse me?”
It almost seems that in her extasy she called him by the wrong name.

“Sunday night? Let’s meet in the laundry room,”
Lois: You can help me clean my lingerie.

setting her hand on his arm encircling her torso.
Yeah, more touching.

He had thought that she might. “Just a reminder of what you’re missing,” he teased.
Lois: Don't even try going there, big boy.

“You wouldn’t happen to have any more cannoli on you, big boy?”
Clark: Only the kind you haven't tasted yet.

Lois: Oh, I've tasted it, just not told you fully about it.

Clark: What?

Lois: I'll have to tell you about what happned in the hospital another time.

“I shouldn’t return to the apartment with cream filling on my lips, anyway. Lex might get the wrong idea.”
Clark: We could do it without you using your mouth. peep

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]John: You're spoiling me. Thank you.[/b]
I try.

Good, she got that right about Clark.
So, does this mean that LOIS won trivial pursuit during HiM?
Cat: Lois the next time you play trivial pursuit with Clark, you should do it the way I do with Phil.

She should accidentally drop something on it to make it unwearable. Clark might give her a dress as a present, but never in a way to imply he thinks she doesn't know how to dress for an event.
LEX: But I want her to wow the guys.
Lois: There is only one guy I want to wow, and it doesn't matter what I wear to do it. I just have to take it off in the right way.

How annoying. Okay, if she really wanted to marry him, this might not be so bad, but since she doesn't. Although, if she wanted to marry Luthor we would wonder about her sanity.
You mean, as we all wonder about Canon Lois's sanity?
Exactly. There is no good way to explain what Canon Lois did in getting engaged to Luthor. She came off as a sniveling idiot, especially with how she just totally accepted Luthor's pronouncement that the DP was a total loss. Also her who "I love Clark, but I am still going to kiss Luthor on the lips" was pretty awful.

I always though Clark, not Lois, was the patient one.
Lois's POV. Lois's opinion of herself.
And I thought you were going to point out this Clark, unlike canon Clark, is not an extremely patient man.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
because it's just plain rude, and she didn't expect him to be so rude.
He's tried to kill her boyfriend on multiple occasions, and she is surprised he is rude?

Good, she made sure to state that Luthor deliberately fired.
That's what she's always meant by Lex had shot her accidentally.
She has often seemed far too quick to defend his actions in the matter.

She pictured Lex standing in a cell at the Twelfth Precinct, disheveled, and holding onto the cold iron bars.
I love that image. I hope we get to it soon.
That's one vote for Lex to survive the investigation. [Linked Image]
It is much better when Luthor is made to pay for his crimes. Death is the easy way out. Although if Clark had let Luthor die in "The Phoenix" we would maybe have been spared the wedding Aarghh.

Lois is falling for voices even more quickly now.
The first time Lois heard Clark speak to her in Italian was on Christmas eve, when he kissed her under the mistletoe. Needless to say, it influenced her impression of the spoken language.
I'd forgotten that he spoke Italian to her then.

Like the tip of her tongue between his lips.
John!
LOIS: I was thinking money, but that works too. Although, I doubt Lex would like it if I kissed the delivery guys.
Clark: Us delivery guys would love it though.

Well, he just flew it in from Rome.
I've been told Italian pizza is not any good, so I'm not sure that is really a good idea.

I thought it was her meal made by Clark.
No. Just paid for and picked up. Hence why there are so many different types of pizza on the menu. He's willing to fly anywhere to buy her just what she wants.
I think it seemed more intimate when I was imagining Clark made it for her.

Yes, she is moaning at Clark's work.
CLARK: grumble Why didn't she ever do that at the Daily Planet?
Lois: Because none of your stories have yet been this delicious. Although didn't I moan during the production phase of your Metro Club story.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
chelo: Thanks for reading and stopping by to evil

I was really worried about the canoli joke, because I wasn't sure if it stepped over the line or not. My betas assured me that since Lois was only talking about pastries or cookies there wasn't anything to worry about. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --

MORE? [Linked Image]

I think he under-estimates how pleasurable it is to Lois to eat food made by a man who really loves her. I also think he under-estimates how enjoyable it will be for him when she shows her appreciation at the pleasure he has given her.
But he didn't make it; he only bought it. Don't worry, he'll cook for her again sometime, I'm sure.

LEX: No, I'm sorry, Mr. Kent. I'm not hiring a new personal chef at the moment.

How is Clark so familiar with the diet of the significant others of rich men?
Not of all 'rich men', just this guy. Lex doesn't seem like the type of person to ever enjoy eating pizza.

LEX: /holding a fork and knife/ What do you mean I have to use my *hands*?

Clark: Lana always tried for that diet, and me I had to earn the money to make it logical she followed it.
Luckily, this Clark never used his super powers to pad his or Lana's lifestyle.

I'm surprised this didn't lead to him finding out the curse does not apply. peep
But they are a charity event AND he's dressed as Superman.

So it wasn't an emergency?

Clark: The suit is very tight. I had t leave quickly so people would not accuse me of being indecent.
CLARK: So, in a way, you could describe it as an "emergency". blush

He could just fake not feeling good.

Clark: We don't want other people to think Kryptonite works.
Wouldn't it be better to have Lex think it repels him from Lois?

And maybe Luthor speaks the truth at times.
At times, he does. dance

CANON CLARK: Oh, shut up! I still can make love to her and you can't.

CANON LOIS: Want to bet on that?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --

he avoided being a lunkhead.
See, you can teach an old Kryptonian new tricks.

CLARK: Who are you calling old?

Clark: Probably good that I didn't remind her it keeps me from having a full view of her purple underwear.

Lois: And to think I just put on my good lingerie for him. I didn't realize he couldn't use his full vision abilities with his classes. I guesse I might just have to make it so he can get the intended effect with normal vision.
So, are you saying that Lois wore her sexy lingerie and wandered around in her apartment, when she knew Lex was watching her every move? And, then, she went down her hall to throw out her trash without covering up?

“Pizza, cream soda, and chocolate cookies. You really know how to woo a woman.”
Clark: No, just this woman.
Hey, two out of three of those things would woo me!

On another note, did she just call cannoli "cookies"?
Yes. Aren't they basically a rolled cookie filled with frosting? (only better than that.)

Clark: I was kissing Wanda recently, I'm not sure if you would approve of her. She's a blonde.
Resisting threesome joke... resisting.

Lois: Oh, that's why he is being so nice. He is trying to make up for the offense of reading the Metropolis Star.
evil Okay.

Lois: Don't even try going there, big boy.
CLARK: Hey, you're the one who mentioned Lex.

Clark: Only the kind you haven't tasted yet.
Vanilla cream?

Lois: Oh, I've tasted it, just not told you fully about it.
Just not his? peep

Clark: What?
LOIS: We're still talking cookies, right?

Lois: I'll have to tell you about what happned in the hospital another time.
CLARK: They serve canoli at the hospital?

Clark: We could do it without you using your mouth.
LOIS: Why would I want to waste a perfectly good canoli by sticking it in your ear?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Cat: Lois the next time you play trivial pursuit with Clark, you should do it the way I do with Phil.
You mean 'strip trivial pursuit'.
PHIL: Strangely enough, she starts off behind and then for some reason, I lose the ability to concentrate and she ends up winning.
CAT: [Linked Image]

Lois: There is only one guy I want to wow, and it doesn't matter what I wear to do it. I just have to take it off in the right way.
She's undercover playing his girlfriend. As long as he doesn't hand her over to the 'guys' for a test drive, she'll allow bending of the rules.

Exactly. There is no good way to explain what Canon Lois did in getting engaged to Luthor. She came off as a sniveling idiot, especially with how she just totally accepted Luthor's pronouncement that the DP was a total loss. Also her who "I love Clark, but I am still going to kiss Luthor on the lips" was pretty awful.
I'm going to have to agree with you there.

And I thought you were going to point out this Clark, unlike canon Clark, is not an extremely patient man.
CLARK: /holds out exasperated hand to beautiful woman he loves, to whom he has not yet made love, as exhibit 'A'/ I'd say I've been VERY patient.

EW: because it's just plain rude, and she didn't expect him to be so rude.

JOHN: He's tried to kill her boyfriend on multiple occasions, and she is surprised he is rude?
But not right in front of her face and in public!

She has often seemed far too quick to defend his actions in the matter.
LEX: Only because she loves me.
CLARK: I'm going to hurl.
LOIS: Right there with you, buddy.

It is much better when Luthor is made to pay for his crimes. Death is the easy way out. Although if Clark had let Luthor die in "The Phoenix" we would maybe have been spared the wedding Aarghh.
But he dies so well... come on, one more for the captive audience, huh, Lex?
LEX: Isn't three times enough?

Clark: Us delivery guys would love it though.
LOIS: So, I should tip the Chinese food and Indian food and Mexican food delivery guys in the same manner?

/a few days later a new note is slipped under Lois's door/

CARLO'S GOES INTERNATIONAL!

I've been told Italian pizza is not any good, so I'm not sure that is really a good idea.
59 Million Italians like it. It's different from U.S. pizza, but I'm sure Clark knows better than to order the ones with the poached egg on top (that one surprised me).

I think it seemed more intimate when I was imagining Clark made it for her.
CLARK: I prefer to cook in front of Lois.

Lois: Because none of your stories have yet been this delicious. Although didn't I moan during the production phase of your Metro Club story.
CLARK: I concede that point.
LOIS: dance

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
So, are you saying that Lois wore her sexy lingerie and wandered around in her apartment, when she knew Lex was watching her every move? And, then, she went down her hall to throw out her trash without covering up?
I forgot about Luthor having Lois's apartment under surveillance.

Yes. Aren't they basically a rolled cookie filled with frosting? (only better than that.)
I was thinking they were more like crepes, but I might be wrong. I guess "cookie" probably does work. I normally think of chocolate-chip cookies though.

Binge. Binging. Eating a lot of something, usually associated with junk food and purging.
I guess I should have been more clear. Did we learn about Clark binging on chocolate while under amnesia?

Lois: Well, he did clearly overcome another one of his fears during that time.
evil

Um... Chucky...reminds me of demonic dolls... so, no.
Is that what Chucky is? I wondered why my co-teacher reacted the way she did when the five-year-olds in our class mentioned watching Chucky.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
when all the hours had been logged, just to see the expression on the bottled blonde’s face.
Meow!
CAT: Well, Lois could always just ask Clark about whether the interior decoration is done in matching colors.

Knowing Mayson Drake, though, she probably wouldn’t accept it as community service since Lois was engaged to the benefactor of the Luthor House.
Yes, but couldn’t servicing Metropolis’s eternal Man of the Year be considered a community service?

Therefore, she would look into seeing if there was any record of Rat’s younger brother at the Luthor House, difficult as that would be without Rat’s proper name.
maybe if she asked Denny if he knows some kid that goes by the name of ‘Mouse’?

Thirdly, she wanted to check in with Denny and possibly interview his older brother Jack.
hyper

when I asked why you didn’t cover weddings, that newspapers put their greenest writers on the nuptials and obit beats,
Also ,Lois would probably first blow the brains out of the editor and then herself before doing those.

For heaven’s sake, they had only just become engaged and he had to know she certainly wouldn’t agree to a wedding in two months!
Well…they do have to get married before she starts showing or she couldn’t be wearing white. And what a scandal that would be.

She was tempted to tell her mother that the wedding had been canceled because the bridegroom was taking the bride for granted.
LEX: Yes, Ellen, I did pay a grand for your daughter’s attentions.

She pictured Lex standing in a cell at the Twelfth Precinct, disheveled, and holding onto the cold iron bars. The police had taken his tie, fancy watch, cufflinks, and tacky pinky ring and put them in a bag awaiting his release. Lois’s smile grew as she pictured a couple of uniformed cops dragging her kicking and screaming mother in the holding block and shutting her in the cell with Lex. Now, that would be justice.
What about instead someone locking Lex up with an amorous psychopath?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Signore Carlo’s di Prim’ordine Pizzeria. Carlo speaking,” answered a very masculine, very sexy, Italian voice. “What kind of pizza would you like tonight? Your wish is my command.”
/Imagines voice of Super Mario/

He chuckled. “For you, bella, everything’s good.”
And now we replace him with a 60 y/o heavy set man with gray hair.

“For you, bella, how could I forget? Do you want to be filled with crema or cioccolato?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I forgot about Luthor having Lois's apartment under surveillance.
Just another one of Lois's everyday annoyances.

I was thinking they were more like crepes, but I might be wrong. I guess "cookie" probably does work. I normally think of chocolate-chip cookies though.
I love to bake, but I've never tried to make cannoli, though. From my recollection, they are wafer thin cookie, which are rolled around a manicotti mold (a piece of metal tubing) when hot from the oven. So when they cool the "cookie" part is hard and brittle as dried uncooked pasta. Then the filling is piped inside. /Sounds like a lot of work to basically eat a bunch of gift-wrapped filling, to me./

I'm also a big fan of Chocolate Chip Cookies. My favorite cookie recipe book is called 100 (or 101?) Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes. drool Lately, I've been experimenting with sugar thumbprint cookies with a dollip of raspberry jam. Yummy!

Yes, my kids live a rough life. wink

I guess I should have been more clear. Did we learn about Clark binging on chocolate while under amnesia?
When he arrived at the DP, he did a taste test of donuts. Later on, he told Lois he really craving chocolate, and even searches his apartment for cookies. Binging for you and me is a bit different than how Clark would describe his own binging for chocolate.

Lois: Well, he did clearly overcome another one of his fears during that time.
CLARK: I did? wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: I meant to get to this yesterday, but between two sick kids and doing taxes smile1 I'm glad you liked it.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Many scientific studies I read about during my parenting classes, which were part of my son and daughter's preschool, said that kids that age can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. They can believe fairies, unicorns, dragons, and Santa are real (and, personally, who's to say they're wrong? Not me!) So, NO, Chucky is certainly not something anyone without a "teen" to their age should watch. Any more than Texas Chainsaw Massicure, or Cujo, or Saw. Your co-worker was rightfully shocked. (I love Jurassic Park, but I'm not showing it to MY kids any time soon, even thought they LOVE dinosaurs.)
Well, I have made some positive progress. One of the girls used to want to be Catwoman all the time, but now I have convinced her instead that she wants to be Ultrawoman. I also told them that Superwoman is Lois Kent. Take that stupid makers of the New 52 and undoing the Lois/Clark marriage for now. They brought up Superwoman just because I was drawing Superman.

The girl who had me draw Ultrawoman for her did insist this was so everyone would know she is Ultrawoman.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I have made some positive progress. One of the girls used to want to be Catwoman all the time, but now I have convinced her instead that she wants to be Ultrawoman. I also told them that Superwoman is Lois Kent. Take that stupid makers of the New 52 and undoing the Lois/Clark marriage for now. They brought up Superwoman just because I was drawing Superman.

The girl who had me draw Ultrawoman for her did insist this was so everyone would know she is Ultrawoman.
Well, I must applaud your kindergartners for going straight to looking for Super "Woman" and not Super "Girl" (completely different person). clap Yes, Ultra Woman is a much better role model for young girls that a cat burglar, a definite improvement. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I meant to get to this yesterday, but between two sick kids and doing taxes <oh my! Taxes!> . My apologies.
[Linked Image]

Really? Asking Clark to scan another woman under her clothing? That sounds like backfiring logic to me.
You mean, because he could feel obligated to employ the same measures to her, too?

quote:Yes, but couldn’t servicing Metropolis’s eternal Man of the Year be considered a community service?

LEX: Duh!
laugh

Rat's little brother would be named "Mouse"?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: What ever happened to that gross old man you used to have follow me around, Lex?
LEX: Ooops.
Oops as in he became Banta poodoo?

LEX: You can wear anything in the closet to bed, darling.
LOIS: But the closet is empty, Lex.
LEX: And?
Lex needs to give her more clues. She’s not that good with the subtle ones.

LOIS: /scribbles a thank you note and hands it to Nigel to give to Lex/
LEX: /reading aloud/ Thank you for the gift of making me stronger and faster than you. I'll be sure to use it every day, so you'll never catch me.
LEX: - A Challenge!
Oops?

In canon, she was arrested for apparently stealing what was rightfully HER engagement ring (which she must have returned to his estate at some point).
She was? When was that?

quote: Prison might turn him into next season’s super villain. He could bulk up, loose an eye and then capture her and taunt her before throwing her into a vat filled with rats.

GRETCHEN: I've never been to jail!
wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard