Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here!

Thanks for reading. One part to go. smile

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awww. How sweet! clap I'm so glad Clark is able to get his happily ever after.

Diddi is adorable wanting Clark to join his elite group of 'spacemen'. What a switch for Clark to have 'spacemen' be the ideal, when all he's known before is fear of the unknown.

Lana is a piece of work. No wonder their marriage didn't do well. It was the lack of the bathing ceremony beforehand. wink

Interesting ceremony where the bride and groom bathe together BEFORE the wedding ceremony. I wonder how many weddings have been delayed because of this.... I guess, with the hippos coming to bathe, it means they aren't too delayed.

I'm a bit surprised that Clark is still worried about the consequences of getting Lois pregnant. I thought Lana had convinced him that they were incompatible in that way (DNA-joining wise). But, then again, he's Alt-Clark. He's scared about everything which might hurt him emotionally. What will Diddi do if he gets a little sister? Tell Lois that she got the wrong kind?

Can't wait to see the wedding... and their happily ever after with the Bangala.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
LOL, I loved Matymbou's view of the custom, that future brides may want a peek at what's on offer before making a decision. rotflol He is my favorite supporting character in this story. Looks like Matymbou is close to the truth about Kent.
It's so sweet, that Lois is working slowly thru all Clark's insecurities, the sexual ones as well. Looking forward to the wedding.

KateB
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Have enjoyed this story so much it will be sad to see it come to a conclusion with the next part. Fantastic writing as usual, keep up the great work!

Cheers
Elizabeth

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
smile1 They are getting married.

I am a bit confused about Clark talking about Lois getting pregnant. Wasn't he under the impression that she couldn't get pregnant?

The more we learn about Lana, the less I like here.

Lois has done a lot of good in giving Clark courage to move forward.

I am glad they are getting married this day, but a little surprised Clark is ready.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard